The New Professor

Being the oldest in school, you get to enter the grounds earlier than every other year. You, Enzo, Theo, Mattheo and Daphne head to sit at the top of the Slytherin table closet to the head table for the professors. This way you all go the best view of the sorting ceremony.

Slowly but surely the whole Great Hall began to fill up with students. Just before the new students came in to get sorted, the professors filtered in from the back doors and sat down at the head table. 

That's when you saw him. Mattheo's brother. Tom Riddle.

For once Daphne was right, he was very very hot. 

Tom was tall around 6 foot 5. Short and well-kept jet black hair. Just by looking at him you could tell he was muscular you could see them through his shirt. Tom had a serious glow up from the last time you had seen him a few years ago. His outfit was simple black shirt and trousers but the way it looked on him was something else. His eyes were dark grey like storm clouds yet more intriguing. 

He was also your professor and totally off-limits so you would respect that as much as you can. You doubted Daphne would.

"Smash." Daphne said loud enough for only your group of friends to hear whilst staring at Tom. 

You tried hard to not agree but failed. You just didn't tell them your thoughts verbally. No one would know your true feelings about him. You'd let Daphne try and laugh at her failure.

By now, McGonnagal had all the new students rounded up. There was about 175  of them and the list she had to read there names from seemed to go on forever. 

After the sorting ceremony, Dumbledore stood up announcing he wanted to make a speech. 

"As you are probably all aware we have a new professor. He is the new Head of Slytherin and Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. He was a student here not that long ago and we are all delighted to have him back. May I welcome Professor Riddle to Hogwarts. I hope you will all join me in making him feel nice and settled. Now let the feast begin!" 

Plates and plates of food appeared all the way down all of the tables. The food was constantly replenishing. 

"I can certainly make him feel welcome." Daphne spoke trying to give her voice a more seductive tone. 

Mattheo threw her a disgusted look whilst Theo and Enzo snickered. It was hard not to join them in laughing.

As the feast started to die down, there was only two professors and a few students left. One of those professors was Professor Riddle and he stood up and headed towards where your group was sat.

"Omg! He's coming over! Do I look alright?" Daphne whispered shouted. 

"You look fine Daphne." You smiled.

"I've already told you my brother won't want you." Mattheo shakes his head. 

Professor Riddle finally gets to your table. He acknowledges and slightly engages into a conversation with his brother. He doesn't look at anyone else besides Mattheo.

A few minutes later he looks at you all gives a brief nod then heads out of the great hall doors and to his classroom where his office and dorm is. 

"HE LOOKED AT ME!" Daphne pretends to faint into Enzo's arms.

To his credit, Enzo awkwardly catches her and pushes her back upright.

All of your group heads down to the dungeons so you can get to your dorms. Another perk of being in your final year is you all now get private dorms. Once you're in your dorm you quickly change and crash on your bed.