[11] A MURDER-?

"Advait please call your father. He hadn't arrived yet till now. Nor picking up any call."

Sandhya expressed her worry to him whereas he was busy preparing a card for Anand as it was his birthday tomorrow.

"Let it be Ma. He must be busy with some surgery"

"Still Advait... there is an unsettled feeling inside my heart. If I get to know he's fine my heart will be fine, please son" She roamed around the coffee table near Advait's bed.

He dialed the number but it went off.

Pissed off he said, "Ma it's not reachable. Not even the receptionist. Should I go to the Hospital?"

Sandhya thought for a while and then said.
"Yes. I'm very tense about him. It's half midnight and he didn't even call to tell me that he'll be late."

Both of them drove to the Hospital leaving Ananya with the neighbours.

They reached near the hospital building.
"This time I'm going to scold him so much. He's been so careless to---"

Talking about scolding him and the next her words stuck inside her throat as the scene in front of her froze her body.

Everything appeared in slow motion to her as Advait rushed out of the car and ran near the crowd surrounding the Hospital building burning into ashes.

"Ma... Maaaa" Advait shrugged her shoulders to come out of the car.

His disheveled face and sweaty hairs in the spark of igniting fire have made her more tense.
"Ma. There's. ..the fire broke out on the 8th floor they're saying."

Sandhya got out of her trauma getting out of the car and asked Advait, "Your--your--fa---father---Advait?"
"I don't know Ma please wait here I'll find him. Please don't be restless"

"Haann...Anand must be fine. He--he's fine fine"

Advait went leaving her alone amongst the flames of the building burning in front of her eyes.

He searched for his father among the hospital staff but he couldn't find his father's face.
Naksh, Anand's Assistant who was crying saw Advait and couldn't hold himself from telling all the story that happened before the fire broke out.

After some time Advait came with a lost face. He had tears in his eyes and no energy left to tell anything to his mother was had a minor clue what he was about to tell.

Next morning,

Across all the T.V. channels, newspapers, and mobile phones only one incident was trending.

ANAND SHUKLA, THE FAMOUS SURGEON LEFT IN THE BUILDING ALONE BURNT ALIVE IN FLAMES. NO TRACES ARE FOUND REGARDING HIM.

Whereas Aditya and Shraddha were set to go back to the Bikaner.

Yesterday Shraddha's treatment was done by ten at night and she was shifted to the other resting building. She was all fine by now just the left side of her chest was bandaged and she was instructed to run and speak less for some time. Until her stitches are properly healed.

By afternoon both got ready to go and reached the railway station when Aditya's eyes caught a glimpse of the news channel near the checking counter.

"ANAND SHUKLA, NO TRACES, BURNED IN FIRE. WAS IT A PLAN TO MURDER HIM? OR A TRAGEDY?"

"SON OF UTTAR PRADESH C.M., A DOWN-TO-EARTH SURGEON LOST HIS LIFE"

"COUNTRY WILL REMEMBER HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE HUMANITY. A LOSS OF NATION"

Such kind of news he read and couldn't control himself from reminiscing yesterday's incidents when they were talking together, about Shraddha and how to take care of her after the treatment. Everything resurfaced around his eyes, his face, and the way he handled Shraddha.

The irony is that the person was dead now, and will never come back.

***

Advait's house was filled with some known and unknown faces. He didn't have any idea what to say and what not. He couldn't even see his father for the last time.

He regretted now that instead of his carelessness he should have gone to give the phone to his father rather than sending Reyhan.

He couldn't cry, tears weren't coming out, as if the emotions were seized inside. His grandparents and relatives were all present. His mother and sister couldn't even stop crying.

After two days,

"Chacha Ji, this isn't a tragedy, nor an incidence. This is a planned murder"

His Uncle had creases on his forehead listening to Advait's words.

"How can you say that Advait son? That was a tragedy, you heard the news na, because of the gas leak the building burned"

"It can't be the case. No. No. My heart says there's something else. Dad was distressed the night before that. I know there must be somewhere. I'll have to find that out"

"Okay, son. If you're sure about the incident, I'm with you. But how I that possible? Bhaisaab was very good and humble with everyone, a good soul that he'll be remembered always, who can hold a grudge against him, Advait?"

"I met his Assistant yesterday Chacha Ji and he told me that before the fire broke out Papa received a call and after that he was distressed, he was sending everyone out of the building as soon as possible."

"What? Who threatened him? Who must be that Advait?"

Advait shook his head in no and stood near the window looking at the dark blue starry sky with a full moon, he kept gazing for a while and then spoke,

"Today is a Full moon, that murderer's glory on taking his revenge upon my father, one day will be mine like this when I'll find that person and that will be the day I'll be able to give justice to my father, my mother, who's selflessly not been able to come out of the fact that her husband is no more and will never come. I swear from this moment to live for my mother and sister, and to search for that man or woman whoever it is."

***

Heya lovely readers. So this is the story up to Advait and Shraddha's teenage.

From now on, their lives will be shown
8 years later, their lives and many more romances, misunderstandings, crime, revenge, and many more thrills.

Keep reading, keep loving❤