[7] HER 'THANK YOU' / HIS SORRY

Green Cafe,
Gurgaon

Vaidehi's point of view,

On the forcing of Reyhan and Vaibhav, Advait finally agreed to meet.
Even if I had denied Reyhan after he had told me that Advait wasn't willing to come upon.

I don't think I will be controlling myself from saying a Thank You on a good note to Advait. He is a good guy.

The way he helped me out was not a minor thing. He pulled me out of that and respected me.

I don't have any other feelings for him except that he helped me as a decent man. Otherwise, I was so afraid to even talk to girls in my class.

Even in the class, Advait attends classes rarely but not he has any group of friends nor is he involved with girls. He never noticed me in the class I know.
But I have never felt that uncomfortable environment whenever he's around.

He has agreed to come. I can tell him that he helped me that time when no one took a stand for me. He had told Reyhan to take me to the Green Cafe.

Meanwhile, Reyhan is solely occupied with his phone and the gazes of other people present here are making me uneasy.

I tap my foot on the floor looking out of the glass wall. We're here for fifteen minutes. But I can wait as long as he arrives.

Also, the help Advait's father provided by punishing Ronnie was unbelievable.
Ronnie's parents themselves asked for an apology from me and my parents yesterday, this could only happen because of Him.

I'm surprised and glad too that Advait's parents have raised him well.

Sandhya Aunty, Anand Uncle, and Advait all are so caring and good. Sometimes, I feel why all the parents and children cannot be like Advait and his family. I understand every family has arguments but yeah.

My problem is that I can not take a stand for myself. I will feel numb if something bad is going on with me. The same is with that day when Advait saved me.

He's truly my Savior.

"Hello, Vaidehi Madam. " Reyhan shook my shoulder to bring me back to the earth.

I looked in front of me where earlier Reyhan was sitting but now was occupied by Advait.

"You guys talk. I'll be out. Vaidehi comes out when you guys are finished" I nodded to him.

For a minute I went to think about what it was I was here to say. I couldn't explore my mind fidgeting with my fingers under the table. Advait was looking for the menu something to order.

He looked up and his eyes met mine.
He smirked a little. So little that no one could guess if he even smiled.

"Hii. Advait" he nodded.

I smiled reluctantly, "Vaidehi"

"First order something then you can talk"
I bobbed my head up and down agreeing with him.

"What would you prefer?"
He asked taking out his head from the menu.

I was befuddled, "Actually. I don't need anything. I..."

"Please, don't deny. We normally can have coffee" his intimidating eyes has the power to make someone say yes.

"Ok," I could only say the short possible word.

"Excuse me" he exclaimed to a waiter.

"Yes sir. What would you like to order?"
The waiter asked him.
Advait kept his elbow at the top rail of the chair facing slightly left to the other man.