[1] ADVAIT

Advait Shukla!

Anand Shukla is a cheerful man who passionately contributes his time in The Medanta, Gurgaon

Anand Shukla is a cheerful man who passionately contributes his time in The Medanta, Gurgaon. Specialist in Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic surgeries. His reputation is quite clarified, coming from a reputed political background everyone respects him.

His wife Sandhya Shukla is a housewife Though she had mastered English literature her responsibilities never allowed her to pursue her writing career. Her passion never became her profession. Coming from a middle-class family, her family was happy about the proposal Shuklas had sent.

Anand was a simple living man but he never wanted his wife to work when he was earning more than enough. His wife has every freedom in the world, to scold him, go out, and love everyone except working out. The rule of Shuklas that no Woman in their family works outside.

Sandhya was 22 and Anand was 27 when they got married. In the initial years of their marriage, Sandhya was oblivion to the fact that she comes from a middle-class family. The affection she received from Anand and his family was enough to fulfill her life.

Then came a phase when Anand was busy with International surgeries where he had to deal with other countries and live outside the country for work. Sandhya being an obedient daughter-in-law shifted to Lucknow with her in-laws. Her father-in-law was the former CM of the UP state and is now a Member of Parliament. He loves reading and has a strict personality. Despite having heart surgery, and several attacks from rivalries he's still the man that he was young.

Sandhya was four months pregnant when she started her life in Lucknow. Every day she used to think that Anand would visit her but he didn't come until she was at the stage when the gynecologist declared that she might die while giving birth to the unborn child. Her hopes bloomed when Anand visited her in Lucknow to take her with him to Gurgaon. Both mother and baby were protected.

She gave birth to the most loving person in their family, Advait Anand Shukla.
Advait has been naughty since childhood but obedient to his father and Grandfather. He loved to taint people. Unlike his father, he never wanted to pursue a career in the medical field.

Advait Anand Shukla as a man is a rigorous guy. You can't tame a lion, right?

Advait has been very lively since his childhood. If anyone asks him what you want to become in the future? He would gladly answer, "I want to help in the uplifting society and needy people just like my father!"
Advait wanted to become like his father. Serving society what you have and in return exploring humanity.

When he was ten years old, Sandhya gave birth to Ananya Shukla. Advait's sister.

Advait was happy to have a sister but unlike all the love was now transferred to Ananya since she was the first girl child in the family after seven decades.