PROLOGUE- TAINTED LOVE

***
A Forever Dream Series

Characters:

Shraddha Chauhan - The soft one, brave, intellectual, practical lady.

Advait Shukla - The arrogant, thrilling, emotional, hard-tone man.

Vaidehi Pandey - The one who liked Advait once.
"A part of me has always known that you weren't the villain of my story"

Sagar Verma - The one who always admired Shraddha.

"I don't love you, doesn't mean I don't care. It's just you deserve better"

Summary:

Shraddha tried hard not to fall for Advait, who was a tainted person. However, she couldn't resist his uniqueness, matchless, and loyalty-filled aura.
Initially, Advait hated Shraddha and was persistent in destroying her, but eventually, he wanted to protect her from his hatred. He sowed hatred for her, but now he wants her to love him back, but she is unsure if she can accept him after all the disasters he has caused in her life. Regardless, Advait is determined to get what he desires.

She trusted in him, saw him with high respect and he broke all, in a second.

Will Shraddha accept Advait's love, or will she resist his advances?

The story revolves around the perfect chemistry of intimacy, passion, and commitment between the two characters.

Find out by reading this Indian love story.