[9] THE SAVIOUR with EGO

After two more chapters, there will be a time-lapse where the leads will be shown in their mid twenties.

In the part and scenes I'm showing in the chapters, their teenage is important as it connects to future mysteries. So please read and vote.

________________________

Aditya and Shraddha had reached Gurgaon in the afternoon only but as they were told, the appointment was at five in the evening. So they took a rest in the Hotel Orchids.

After they reached the Hospital, Aditya asked the receptionist about the appointment made with Dr. Anand.

"But Dr. Anand is on leave for today"
The young receptionist replied.

Aditya's hopes slumped down.
How come a surgeon is so irresponsible?
Didn't they have an appointment made a day ago? If he was on leave then what was the intention of troubling people?

Aditya was so upset by now. He watched out for Shraddha sitting far away at the seat, she was talking about something with an old lady, smiling. Would this girl know? That the doctor was not available for today? They've to go back now. One more day will be delayed risking her heart.

Aditya looked down regretting thinking of something to do. His fingers traced the gold ear piercing he had. The piercing makes him look like a protective dashing muscular man.

Just then Naksh descended the stairs with his other intern Shipra.

"Hey, Shipra! Do you remember Anand Sir has promised me that if I accomplish my task in three months of attempting 100 successful surgeries assisting him, he will consider my name for the Best Hospital Internationally"

Naksh boasted himself as they walked to the reception area. Aditya heard them.

Naksh settled his elbow on the reception glass desk which heighten up to his torso. And Shipra scowled listening to him boasting himself.

"As if you'll win the title"
She went to the reception side finding something under the drawers.

"Why wouldn't I? Dr. Anand has promised me the best experience he can provide me with. Did you forget Anand Sir is one the spectacular Surgeon and that he is the head of that title? You just wait and watch the wonder of Naksh Chauh-"

Wow! The person who couldn't even attend appointments is promising people titles? Great!

"Do you know Dr.Anand?" Asked Aditya pissed off with Naksh's rant and continuous praising of Dr. Anand has irked him up when his sister's appointment was pending.

Are city people like this careless always? Or it's the exception in his case?

Naksh turned to Aditya a nice baffled.
The audacity of this man. He was asking about Dr. Anand to his biggest fan.

Naksh smiled a bit taking in Aditya's look. He wasn't looking like a city rush person, indeed his aura speak of royalty.

As obvious as Aditya was in his shirt, half-jacket, and trousers, his right ear piercing was unique from normal ones boys have. His black shining slicked back hair speak of determination and modesty.

"Excuse me, gentleman, let me remind you" Naksh took a pen pointing it to the digital poster behind Aditya where there was a big frame of Anand in his hospital uniform. And no. Of patients behind him.

"Cardiac department belongs to Dr.Anand and you're asking about him to his most trusted person" Naksh excitedly said and Shipra shook her head slapping her forehead. One day, just one day because of this Naksh they are going to be in big trouble.