[6] HEART- THE PROBLEM

Gurgaon farms

"So, spill out what you were saying on the phone?"
Advait spoke as soon he got settled on the bamboo stool in the shade of a banyan tree.

This isolated place was near to the main city as there are many gardens and fields of peasants farmers. Advait's father owns a vast land of area in the region and the land where they are sitting is one of them.

Vaibhav and Reyhan were also sitting opposite Advait.

"First let's chill our throats", Vaibhav spoke taking out the thumbs-up Can from the bag.

Advait stood up and experienced the beauty of the fields in front of his eyes. He narrowed his eyes as the brewing hotness of the summer season was not letting him see the farmers working.
On his left side were the fields of wheat which were ready to be cut down anytime soon.

According to Gurgaon's Urban farmers, the reason why fields are close to the city is to create a space where Gurgaon residents could be closer to nature and promotes organic community farming.

Advait pinched the bridge of his nose with the help of his thumb and index finger and turned back to take the Can. He flickers opened the cap and sipped the soft drink.

He noticed labor was done working and ready to come close to them.

"Ji Kaka!", Advait didn't know him but he knows to respect the elders.

(Yes, Uncle!)

The old labor cleaned the sweat from the forehead with his cloth hung on the neck and then spoke.

"Jai Ram Ji ki. Beta, tanne koi jarurat che Kai?"

(Hail Lord Ram! Son, do you need anything?)

"No Kaka. Hum to bas aise hi baithe the yaha. Aapko Kuch... Chahiye tha?!", Advait asked confused noticing freckles on The old man's face.
(No, Uncle. We were just sitting here. Do you...need anything?)

"Beta. Bas Ek hi baat kahunga kachra mat kariyo idhar."
(Son, I'll say just one thing don't litter here)

"No, Kaka. We'll take the rappers and used materials with us only. We won't spoil the beauty of this field. I know you all work hard for us and I won't disrespect that!", Advait smiled. When a young man probably in his twenties came running tensed.

"Advait Baba. Aapka yaha kaise aana Hua?", by now Reyhan and Vaibhav also stood up.
(Advait Bhaiya. How did you come here?)

"Nothing just here with my friends. How are you Krishna?", Advait asked.

Krishna was one of the people who supervised the community of farmers. He often visits Advait's home which is why they know each other.

"I'm good. Sorry if Kaka disturbed your friends and you?"

"No, it's fine."

"Kaka. This is Advait Baba. Our Anand Sir's son. Let us go and not disturbs them!" The old man greeted Advait and they did the same too.

Both the young man and the old man excused them.

Advait again settled on the Bamboo stool so did Vaibhav & Reyhan.

"So. Tell me, Rey?"

"Um... I was saying. The first thing Vaidehi wants to talk with you. Second, That Asshat Ronnie complained to his father that you beat him. They must be on their way to your father!", Reyhan notified with a serious face while Advait was left with no effect.

"So what? I don't fear his dad. I know...", Advait gave a proud smile.

"I know that by now Ronnie will be the one who is crying. My father must have handled the situation. After all, he needs the best treatment. Having a high-fi background doesn't mean you will molest girls and misuse your power. Having all the privileges means you should use them to enhance the beauty of this nature. I wonder why his mother doesn't scold him."