[3] VAIDEHI | WRONG NO.

Meanwhile,

Succeeding out of the immense place called Home Advait wears his helmet, inserts the keys into the bike, adjusts himself on the seat, leaning his upper body a bit he pulled the race, riding the two-wheelers at the full speed as much as he can. Neighborhood girls of his age were all confetti under his charm.

Within five minutes he stopped the bike outside a big building. Advait parked the bike removing his helmet.

"Pata Nahi kis bewakoof ne helmet Ko compulsory kar Rakha hai. Saare hairstyle hi bigad jaati hai", Advait cursed while removing his helmet and striding into the room of his coaching.

(Don't know which idiot has made this Helmet compulsory. All hairstyle is messed up)

The air fare of the surroundings was high as all the rich brats of Gurgaon were chattering and making fun of less rich persons. Ranting here and there as the time was still left to start the classes. The faculties have not arrived yet.
Advait barely trusts anyone. But when he does, that's for eternity. He doesn't have myriads of friends but a numberless fan following.

He was the topic of discussion for the group of girls standing at the class's threshold. Boys of his age were thumping on the benches, sitting at the teacher's chair.

Advait's right hand was holding the bag's strap on his right shoulder. He shook his head unbelievably seeing the environment. He had known from the start that his mother will search for a rich standard of coaching where the study will be less and gossiping will be high.

His eyes were searching for a bench to sit alone on when his eyes caught a girl on the last bench from the first row. The girl was sitting alone and somewhat scared just as he predicted the boys surrounding her must be teasing. She was wearing a light pink top and blue jeans. Various Girls were waiting for Advait to sit beside them but when he took the steps to the last seat, their mouths & eyes widened. The most handsome boy in their class was not giving a glance at them. Not fair!

Advait is not someone who'll talk easily and comfort everyone. Those are special.

On reaching there he asked her, "Hey, I'm a new joining here. Would you mind if I sit beside you?", he asked with a genuine convince.

The girl glared at him with teary eyes.

She thought of him like other boys.

Everyone is ready to take advantage of girls. Some girls are bold to defend back but not everyone is bold enough to fight. This scared girl was one of them, scared of the boys, from society. How should she tell her problems to anyone present here? You can't trust everyone.

"Hey, I'm not forcing. It's okay if you don't allow anyone to sit. I'll grab some other seat. Sorry", he muttered and turned to leave when he heard a teenage boy commenting to his friend. The one from the group of boys who were ready to disturb anyone.

Ronnie was the head of the group and was speaking further.

"Tch...Tch...Tch. This New rich fish is smitten by a poor girl. Ajay, (referring to a nearby boy) I told you...this low-class girl is not easy to get into your trap. She'll go to a high party to spread her legs", Ronnie cursed tightening his jaw with a smirk. And the girl cried more.

Advait glanced at her disheveled state and then his eyes landed on the red blood on the bench below her. He understood why she was scared and these boys were teasing her.

His mind was urging him to help her but the way she denied had stopped him. Advait so badly wanted to punch these raggers but resisted himself not merging in a fight.