[18] SAGAR'S BLUNDER

Shraddha offered him the juice glass and he sipped once complimenting her saree in return.

She couldn't reply to him anything in return as he was unknown to her and on top of that he was the DM of the city.
He has the authority.

The celebrations and inauguration took place in a few hours as Advait gave the introductory speech and others followed.

He ended his speech with the last words.

"I am sure this initiative will be a significant help to have enhanced carbon stock, conservation of native species of plants, maintaining a green cover in the premises and creating awareness for collective participation in climate change mitigation. I urge all stakeholders to take an active part in this programme and make it a mass movement. I convey my best wishes for all the success of this programme"

Shraddha wasn't present there as she had to attend to the patient whose heart pain was severe.

Meanwhile, Aarohi stood near the stage and Advait stepped down the stairs after his speech was done.

"By the way Aarohi. Wish you a very happy birthday. Have a great future."
He just said a line and she beamed with happiness.

"Thank you so much, Sir." She squealed in joy and thanked him. Advait gave a formal nod looking around her to find Shraddha but she was nowhere in the hall.

Nevertheless, focusing on the programme he came back to his seat near the SP, friendly patting his shoulder.

"Kya haalchaal SP Sahab? Sab theek thak?"

[How are you SP, sir? Everything okay?]

The handsome SP smiled at Advait and then shook his hands with him like good friends.

"Tujhe toh yaad rehta nahi toh mein hi aa gya Dehradun tujhse milne."

[You don't remember so that's why I came to meet you in Dehradun]

The young SP said making Advait chuckle.

"You won't stop taming girls will you?"

The SP said to Advait to which he laughed.

"Nah! I wasn't taming anyone. Just wished the young intern. It's her birthday. "

"Wow, and you even remember her birthday. Not bad AD."

He teased Advait and he shook his head.

"Sudhrega kabhi apni teasing se? Aur apni waali dhoondh. Jab dekho meri wali pe nazar rehti hai."

[Will you ever improve with your teasing? And find your girl. Whenever I look, you keep an eye on my girls.]

Advait bashed him with his lines again and the SP laughed.

"Teri wali toh abhi aayi hi kahan hai. Meri nazar se chupa ke rakha hai kya tune?"
He laughed making Advait laugh.

[Your girl has not arrived yet. Have you hidden her from my eyes?]

"Nazar Nahi tameez se. Bhabhi hogi teri"
Advait retorted to which his friend laughed.

[Noy with the gaze but with the manners. She'll be your sister-in-law]

"Matlab tune shaadi karne ka pakka decide kar liya? Kab milwa raha hai apni Bandi se  oops sorry Bhabhi."
He laughed and Advait shook his head laughing himself.

[Means you have made a firm decision to get married? When are you going to meet me with your girl? Oops, sorry sister-in-law.]

"Tu nahi sudhrega Sagar."