[16] CRUSH

"Wtf? Your marriage? Who's the scapegoat?" Aarohi laughed and Shraddha sighed louder.

"Aarohi!" Shraddha scolded her and Aarohi ran near the lift.

"Yes. My name is Aarohi Bairwa and I am a stupid Useless intern. Okay fine now. Now please come with me and help me select the dress for tomorrow please please please I want to look like the best doctor here for the ceremony tomorrow what if the young chief guest likes me." She again clasped her hands excitedly.

Shraddha shook her head.

"Tu ja idhar se. Koi ek particular crush hai tera. Just now you were bowled over that man's beauty and now thinking about tomorrow's handsome guys."

[You go from here. Do you have a particular crush?]

Aarohi pulled Shraddha with her near the intern's room.

"Shraddha baby. Have some fun in life atleast in crushes. Koi chill hai ki nahi teri life mein? Ek crush hota hai kya jeevan mein sirf haan? Ek crush hota toh meri to zindagi barbad ho jaati. Dekh working life aur study life mein crush hona bohot zaruri hai mere according to taaki competition, padhne mein man laga rahe samjhi?"

[Shraddha baby. Have some fun in life at least in crushes. What kind of chill is there in your life? Is there only one crush in life say? If one crush happens then my life gets ruined. See, it is very important to have a crush in working life and study life, just according to the competition, are you understanding in studies?]

Shraddha's brow raised.
"Oh! 'Crush's importance in Aarohi- The Great In life' karke ek book likhni chahiye nahi?"

(Shouldn't we write a book?)

"And Kindly elaborate Madam. How do crushes help in studying and competition?"

"Look if I have a crush I will keep trying to mend my image, like first in everything, improving myself so he notices me that's it."

Shraddha chuckled at her silly reason.
"You mean you need someone to measure you, your skills, abilities. That someone else mindset will shape your identity? You mean to say that?"

Aarohi shook her head in a nonsense manner. She was fed up with her so much sensible friend in everything.

"Tu kahan ki baat kahan le jaati hai Shraddha. I just said having a crush accelerates life."

(Where does your talk lead to Shraddha?)

"And What if your crush likes you back and wants to have a relationship with you?"

Aarohi laughed louder to which Shraddha's face showed concern.

"Pagal hai kya? Crush se kon pyaar karta hai? Crush is like a creamy sweet layer that fills the heart with contentment and then when the stomach fills you don't want to even talk about the cream. Crush se pyaar nhi kiya jaata. Pyaar toh sirf ek hi se hota hai. Baad wale to sab moh maya hai"

And she laughed after that. Shraddha closed her eyes at her stupid friend.
Aarohi has totally gone mad.

[Are you crazy? Who loves a crush? Crush is like this, creamy sweet layer, it is not loved. Love happens only with one person
The latter are all illusions.]

"You mean to say that guy you had a recent crush on, you won't like to be in a relationship with him?"

Aarohi clicked her tongue, "Tsk"
"Advait? Maybe, maybe not. He's something different. "

Shraddha twitched her lips in a pouty lips manner.

"First of all Love at first sight is not love at all. Pyaar to tab maanu jab do log saath mein rehkar apni highs and lows ko balance karke ek dusre ki kamiyon ko accept kare, respect kare that is what called love. Aur waise bhi pyaar wyaar se man uth chuka hai mera."