[17] DM in The City

Advait Shukla was dressed in his mint green crisp formal shirt and black pants that made him look like an elegant person with a simple persona.

The black mole on the left side of his neck gained her attention as She avoided looking at his face.

He stood in front of her with a sly face as his palms dipped inside his pockets. His eyes scanned Shraddha from bottom to top and he gulped.

Shraddha stepped back two steps as her eyes widened while staring and her mouth agape.

Behind her stood Aarohi with a welcome plate and a stunning expression on her face on seeing Advait. She wanted to jump in joy seeing him and on the other hand, wanted to laugh louder at Shraddha's misery.

Wearing Advait Shukla the Garland was like committing suicide for Shraddha.

The head of the college and hospital bowed a bit greeting Advait and others as he waited for the SP car to arrive.

Shraddha kept twinkling her eyes shocked to see him as he did the same. The people around them were confused looking at both of them.

"Shraddha do the honor, dear."
The general Physician of the Hospital said lowly and Shraddha brought back to her senses.

Her walnut brown eyes went to match his chocolate brown ones as his poker face made her irritated.

What was he amused at?
Obviously at her bad luck.

She moved a step as his perfume fragrance started to fill her nostrils, a slight Enticing.

"Namaste! We're honored to welcome you, sir." Her pink lips curved up in a slight tight-lipped smile as her hands forwarded to wear him the garland. He bowed his head a bit saying a Namaste in return.

Shraddha and his eyes do not leave each other for a second facing the proximity of slight distance between each other.

Aarohi couldn't take her eyes away from him as she forwarded the plate towards Shraddha looking at Advait mesmerized. Shraddha nudged her elbow on her hand and she regained closing her opened mouth.

Advait handed the garland to his Assistant, Govind Ji.

"Shraddha please please please ask him to talk na please."

"Aarohi shut up this place is not a joke" Shraddha hissed wetting the red vermillion on the plate.

"Shraddha please na. Acha let it be my birthday gift only please please please" Shraddha shook her head at her childishness.

She rolled the vermillion with her ring finger and turning slightly faced Advait.

He touched the palm at the back head tilting his head forward as she applied the small red vermillion tika (spot) onto his glabella.

After that, She took the Akshat(rice) and applied it over the red tika.

She took the round dark green cloth batch prepared for the awareness program with the logo of Green-blue Earth and UNICEF in the middle.

She asked, "I need to tuck this on your left side of the shirt."

He gave a single nod coming forward and bowing down a bit as Shraddha tied it on his left chest side with the safety pin.

"Thank you!"
He muttered lowly as her eyes flipped to him suddenly.

"Shraddha please take Sir to the Chief guest room before the function starts. We've to welcome SP sir too."

She nodded with a sweet small smile.

"Please sir this way."
She said to Advait and his sub-assistant and
The other four members followed.