[19] PLAYFUL TEASING

"----Especially for the girls like Dr. Shraddha. She's a pretty graceful lady."

Her neck moved up in a swift motion at his sudden endearment.

Shraddha looked up at his sober face.
Advait had a small smile on his cheeks but his lips were as it is.

Shraddha couldn't stop herself from blinking her wet eyelashes at his face. Whereas Advait's calm eyes comforted her.

"You should not say that Advait okay and by the way, you guys know each other?"

Sagar asked confused staring at both of them who were having an eye slammer.

"Yes. We met the day before yesterday."

Advait replied while the intensity of their eye slammer remained unbroken.

Sagar wondered.

"Shraddha," Sagar called out for her name but no effect made her move her eyes away from his.

The right corner of Advait's lips curved up.
"Dr. Shraddha likes to stare. Just like right now."

Advait started bringing her back to reality as Shraddha composed herself blinking her eyes and caressing her forehead hair strands.

"Oh! Shraddha. Are you crying?"
Sagar showed concern.

She swallowed the bile formed in her throat adjusting the Saree hem on her wrist.

She tried smiling looking at Sagar.
"No. I'm perfectly alright."

Advait glanced at her face once again before he could say anything Netrapal came towards him.

"Sir, your mother's call is there. She wants to talk to you."

Netrapal handed Advait his phone.

Advait gestured to Sagar that he was leaving for home while attending the call and Sagar nodded.

Sagar turned to Shraddha as she turned and started to leave.

"Shraddha. Are you angry with me?"
He held her free Saree hem from behind.

Shraddha's eyes widened as she heard his apologetic voice.

She turned.

"No. I can't be mad at you. After all, I was the one who told Sir the fake story."

"Still I'm sorry"
Sagar held his ear and apologised as a smile crept onto her lips.

"It's alright Sagar. Are you leaving too?"

Sagar glanced at his wristwatch and looked for someone.

"Actually. No... but am waiting for someone. I...don't know when will she come."

Shraddha's eyes minimised confusingly.

"Who?"

"My girlfriend," Sagar said typing on his phone and Shraddha slapped his shoulder lightly.

"How many girls do you want to make your girlfriend?"

Sagar acted thumping his fist on the heart.
"For now only one is there where my heart has failed. My Shraddha."

He dreamed of looking at the sky.

Her eyes widened.
"What?"

"Tsk... Shraddha Kapoor, I'm talking about." Sagar said making her clear.

"I thought..." She stabled her breath closing her eyes and then opening again with a relieving smile.

"You thought you haan? "
Sagar laughed.