[15] SEXY-IE

Shraddha knocked the room.

"Reyhan, can I come in?"

"Yes, Shraddha come in."
Reyhan replied smiling at Advait who hugged him a second before.

Advait was sitting opposite to him when Shraddha entered.

She peeked at Advait while walking near Reyhan and Advait did the same. She scanned his face for a while and could only notice the calmness on his face and the coldness inside his eyes as he stared at her.

She swallowed the bile as she sneezed muttering a sorry in a low voice.

"Reyhan these files are for the patient we attended surgery yesterday. Please check if the reports are correct or not. And sign also." She handed him the file and her eyes went to Advait who was busy typing on his phone.

Reyhan gave a nod.

"Advait just a minute." He gave a nod.

"You seem to have a cold, you should have taken a rest Shraddha,"
Reyhan said while checking the file.

"Nothing much to worry about just got drenched in rain yesterday so..." She explained.

"Okay, I think this report is fine. Here."
He signed the file pages and handed the file to Shraddha.

She nodded and walked out of the room.

"Advait tell me now, how would you like to spend today?"

He stretched his arms asking Advait.

Advait folded his arms on the table scanning Reyhan.

"You attended the night surgery?"

Reyhan rubbed his eyes and gave a huge yawn tirelessly nodding his head.

"Haan yaar. Raat ko surgery karni zaruri thi, warna us aadmi ki patni mera heart fail kar deti. Itna cheekhti hai upar se. Acha hua Shraddha handled her otherwise wo toh meri jaan lene pe aa gyi thi."

[Yes friend. It was necessary to do surgery at night, because that man's wife made my heart fail. Her screams from above. God bless Shraddha handled her otherwise she came upto this to cut my life]

Reyhan told the incident and Advait's eyes pinned somewhere on the mention of her name.

"Is that girl a doctor?"

"Who? Shraddha?"

Advait gave a nod.

"She's having her last semester. MBBS. She wants to pursue her career in Cardiovascular surgery in MS next year so she joins me in surgeries sometimes."

He sighed.

"Is there any chance we've seen her somewhere?"

Reyhan shrugged his shoulders.

"How will I know if you've seen her or not?"

"Leave it. You first go and brush your teeth, have a bath, and then we will go to the bar!"

Advait exclaimed.

"Bar?" Reyhan's brow creased.

"It's just a bar, not a hell. I've something important there. Get ready fast."

"Something important?" Reyhan's eyes scrutinized at him.

"Don't tell me Advait you're that type of guy?"

Advait irked.
"What type?"

"That Fling type sexy hot guy who resembles strict and stern but is wasted."