[20] BLOOD DONATOR

The amorous morning started with the cold breeze in Dehradun.

Meanwhile, Shraddha was sneezing at the change in the environment her pet was playfully hopping in the room to go outside and play with the mud in the garden as it captured the attention of the children playing on the ground.

Shraddha packed her bag keeping all the necessary notes and her essentials.

Aarohi had gone to her home this morning in an emergency as her mother was admitted to the hospital and Shraddha was left alone.

"I wish Aarohi wa---"
Before she could speak she sneezed three more times rubbing her slightly pink nose.

"Shraddha drink something hot. Otherwise, you'll be damned in the Exams."

Shraddha locked her room's door giving the puppy to her neighbour who already had three dogs Shraddha's puppy was joyed to see species like her.

Wearing her helmet she started her scooty and rode it towards the hospital.

*****

Advait was up at six in the morning and was in the office in the next hour in the meeting which included CM and other ministers.

Efficiently attending the meeting he had just come to his office when the peon's voice interrupted.

"Sir excuse me please."

"Yes," Advait halted turning back.

"Sir you forgot your phone in the meeting room.."

Advait glanced at the phone in his hand and grabbed it sliding it inside his pocket.

The peon turned to leave.

"Niketan ji. Please bring one cup of black tea."

The peon bowed and left the office room.

Advait closed his eyes as he meditated silently for ten seconds, his head falling back.

He occupied his reputed seat, waited for the tea and opened his laptop.

Govind ji arrived in the office greeting Advait with respect.

"Good Morning sir."

"Morning Goving ji. Please sit and tell me today's schedule."

Advait ordered while he analysed the document on the laptop's screen.

Govind Ji nodded starting to open the file sitting in front of Advait's table.

"Sir there's a Blood Donation Camp and General health checkup starting today. You have to visit the location to examine the system and then analyse the reports. Other than that in the evening you're free. "

Advait listened to him carefully while his eyes showed amenability to the camps going on.

"Okay then." He shut down the laptop.

"We'll be leaving in twenty minutes Govind Ji."

Govind became confused with Advait's sentence.

"But sir we have to visit in the afternoon"

Advait gave a small smile that didn't reach his lips.

"We'll go as per the time of the camp. That is nine in the morning to four in the evening. We will leave now. It's almost half past nine."

Govind smiled a bit.
"As you wish sir. I'm always ready for your orders."

The peon asked permission to come inside as he brought the tea keeping the tray on the table.