[21] 2 SMART MEN

Advait was patiently reading the mail by now. He roamed his fingers into his wet hair as he fumed with irritation.

"Nice that the doctors care for their patients but--"

His brow was up as he thought about whatever she wrote in the mail.

"Smoke? Alcohol? Tattoo? Look at my post yaar. Do I look like a roadside Romeo to her? This is just ridiculous. What does this Dr. Think of me?"

Advait clicked his tongue.

"What does this girl Think about herself? A Prima Donna, Warrior or a Stalwart."

"And who the...tsk... man gave her my E-Mail ID."

Advait ran his brain who must have given her his email ID and then reminisced it was Govind Ji who was talking to Shraddha.

"I must guess Govind Ji has done this great honour. Let me see him tomorrow."

Advait closed the Gmail not replying to it. He closed the laptop with a thud standing up from there.

Searching for his phone he grabbed it from the nightstand.

A missed call from Sagar was there.

He dialled his number waiting patiently for him to receive it.

"Hey, Advait. Why didn't you pick up the call? Wait now let me speak. There's a colleague's party at 9 P.m. sharp."

Before Advait could speak anything Sagar's voice interrupted again.

"Wait wait. I know... I know. There is always some work with you. But do not worry Sir, Sagar is always there for your service. Now get ready fast in an hour I will receive you at your door sharp at 9 pm."

And Advait sighed when Sagar disconnected the call not even waiting for Advait to reply.

*****

After an hour Sagar honked his Mahindra Scorpio halting it at the premises of the white-painted wide iron gate. Outside Advait's bungalow.

Sagar looked no less than a dashing hot young man in a black shiny expensive jacket, on top to add his retro rectangular night driving glasses.

Sagar nods his head down greeting Advait in an elegant way who just jogged out of the gate coming to his Mahindra.

He noticed Advait's formal yet sexy look.
A hunter-green ribbed polo T-shirt with formal black jeans.

When Advait was seated in the passenger's seat his eyes went to Sagar's glasses and he sighed louder with his mouth removing them from his eyes

"Ye raat mein glasses pehnne ka kya trend hai bhai?"

(What's this trend of wearing glasses at night bro?)

Sagar laughed starting the ride.

"In case Meri night blindness wali problem saalon baad ubhar aayi to?"