[4] SHRADDHA

Hey guys, with a new update.
Hope you're all good.
Let's read and enjoy.
Don't forget to vote and review.
It won't take you much time.
Let's start!

•••

Bikaner,
Rajasthan.

Bikaner is a city in the northwest of the state of Rajasthan, India. Followed by a population of more than 8 lakhs, a house fixes its position since the ages of Princely states. And this house meets you up with the family people.

"Shraddha, take me my wristwatch... Where is it?", Aditya Singh Chauhan shouted to call his little sister.

"Coming Bhaiya", came her voice, Shraddha shrieked in her chirpy vocalist, a sixteen-year-old girl came running downstairs, her right hand flying in the air with a wristwatch in it. She climbed the stairs in haste as if her train was leaving her behind.

Aditya shook his head grinning while sitting on the stool, tieing up his shoe laces. Shraddha came running to her bhaiya bracing the wristwatch around Aditya's wrist.

"Shraddha", Aditya proclaimed her name lovingly cupping her fragile cute face between his palms and kissed on her forehead.

"My small Sister. Don't run too fast. You know na I've to take care of you"

Aditya is a 26yr-old man who is determined, fine, faithful, and royalty blood. He's smart and wears a light-colored shirt with a banded collar always. He has a gold mini hoop ear piercing on his left side which adds charm to his young face.

"I know Bhaiya", Shraddha giggled.

"When are you departing for school?", he asked glimpsing at his watch.

"At 10'o clock Bhaiya", Shraddha removed his hands from her face and grabbed the ethnic jacket from the white carved royal settee. She wears him the jacket buttoning it.

"Shraddha, I will do it bacchu don't worry. You go get ready for the school. I will drop you", Shraddha nodded listening to his words.

"And ask your Bhabhi Ma if breakfast is ready", he whispered slowly peeking through his eyes into the kitchen on his left side. His wife wasn't coming out.

Shraddha giggled at her brother's gesture.

She knew about her Bhaiya and Bhabhi's fight last night. She didn't know the matter but surely if her brother was trying to convince her Bhabhi then it was his mistake.

Shraddha gazed at his brother's desperate expressions as he was expecting her Bhabhi to come outside. But only the vessel's voice was heard from the kitchen. Aditya and his wife Naina were married six months before.
Aditya is the only working person in the family.

The family consists of Aditya, Shraddha, Naina, and their grandmother 'Sarah Veer Chauhan'.

"Bhaiya, you fought with bhabhi?", Shraddha asked raising her right brow and putting her hands on her tiny waist.

Aditya snapped his head at his sister. She has grown way too intelligent nowadays. Such that she can easily understand the relationship budding between her Bhaiya & Bhabhi Ma.

He rubbed his neck uneasily.

"Actually...you know I don't like when anyone enters his room and Naina was there last night. It made me furious and I scolded her. In a rage, I didn't realize that she was on fast since morning and slept without eating food. I'm at fault", he gasped and made a sad face which saddened Shraddha too.