[8] THE HOSPITAL

It's always been a regrettable decision in a teenager's life.

Every time he/she feels he regrets, it would be wrong to say Advait didn't regret canceling the Movie ticket for his family.

The Shukla family did breakfast together.
The half-burnt pancakes, bitter maple syrup, milk with diabetes sugar, Advait, and Anaya filled their stomachs with the only remaining Sane Orange juice.

Advait washed the utensils whereas Sandhya was in her room all the while. She wasn't even showing if she was affected by her family's work.

Anaya was small so she was with her mother but Advait? He has to be the scapegoat. Anand had to take a leave as today his surgeries were to be taken care of by Dr. Vedant.

Anand was still in unrest about whether to let Sandhya visit her mother's family.

But he didn't want that. He wanted to feel at home for just a day at least when he has taken a leave from the Hospital just to take care of his wife. Sandhya's health was not favorable and in this case, he couldn't allow her to travel to Banaras, her hometown knowing that it came under region U.P. where elections were on high and Shukla family was on top.

This was the reason always, he cares.
He cares for her, restricting her from going everywhere, and doing every work but won't allow her to work a job out, would do anything she says but won't do anything she wishes.
This is always the rule in the Shukla family. No woman should work out when Shukla Men are capable enough to provide the family with every prestige.

Incidentally, this Typical thinking is stuck to Anand's mind too.
Though Sandhya never wants Advait should be like his father in this case.
She wants her daughter independent financially even if she's married to a wealthy family. She doesn't like the fact that being a housewife you've no independence financially, if you want money you'll have to ask someone (Your husband) for it, and then the question is what you want to buy? Only to hear the line, Spend the money within a limit.

Sandhya hates it being under someone but she's tied to this system she can't break it. She has two more lives attached to her now.

Anand is supportive and caring but not as supportive as 'Onler Kom is to Mary Kom'. There's a difference between being independent and Free.

The Shukla family did their lunch by ordering online as Advait forced him to, he didn't want to risk his life with his father's cooking skills.

Sandhya's cold was better now as Anand took quite good care of her, by making her eat medicines and syrup on time, and breathing in steam from heated water. All the time, she wasn't even affected a bit by his care because she felt it was all because he didn't want to let her go. But he did care about her health, it just was his instinct why he didn't want any family member to go out.

In the Evening Reyhan visited Advait's home asking about Sandhya's health. Which was better now. Finally, Sandhya let loose a bit and made tea for everyone as Advait was ready to die but did not drink Anand's handmade tea and snacks.

Showing some mercy on everyone She got back to her work, as she saw in Advait's eyes how much tired he was in reality. He realized today how tiring the household work is. He just did the work for formality for half a day, Sandhya was living that life how should she feel then?

It was only their love, Anand, Advait, and Anaya's happiness that matters to her, a mother would sacrifice anything for her children's prosperity. But this was finally to her mind she won't let any other Girl's dream die in the Shukla family from now on.

They were having their evening snacks together When Anand received a call from the hospital.

Sandhya glared at him as he said today was occupied for family only. But excusing he came out, a little away from them.