[22] HEADACHE

The following week went by Advait's planning and plotting towards Vivek Dubey and framing him under corruption charges.

Well, he was already a corrupt officer. Advait just had to help Sagar in collecting evidence against him and submit them to the department.

Sagar successfully executed the plan as Advait told him. They assigned some good government officials who helped in the plan.

Vivek was in the news everywhere for the goose charges and harassment case of one lady officer from his office he was having an affair with. Other than his fiancée.

Sagar cuffed Vivek's wrist with a smug smirk.

"Told you, Vivek. Your arrest warrant will be in front of you in a week. You'll be under the charges no one could ever retrieve you."

Vivek glared at Sagar with rage as his fiancée stood behind him with the lady constable. Vivek glared at her.

Sagar glanced at his rage and muttered near his ears.

"Shukr mana is baar corruption ke charges mein ander kar raha hoon. Teri fiancée ne bacha liya warna use torture karne ke case mein extra years add on ho jaate."

(Thank God that this time I'm arresting you under corruption charges. Your fiancé has saved you otherwise in case of torturing her extra years have added on.)

"Jald niklunga bahar Verma. You just wait. You don't know my family."

(Will come out soon Verma)

Sagar pushed Vivek inside the police jeep as the constables held Vivek from both sides.

"Leke jao isse."
(Take him away.

Sagar saw the retreating view of the jeep in which Vivek was taken to the jail.

Turning back he looked at the crying face of Vivek's fiancée. She had tears on her face as the lady constable came to Sagar.

"Sir she's just crying and crying. I can't handle her..."
She said with a sigh of irritation.

"Jaya ji you can leave in the other jeep. I'll just come."

Jaya nodded as Sagar walked inside the portico.

His mind couldn't process on what basis this woman's parents agreed to their marriage.

Good looks?
Government job?
Whatever.

The girl wore a blossom pink designed full-sleeved Anarkali suit. Her fair colour and baby-pink lips made her look serene beauty.

Sagar sighed before halting his steps, a distance of one foot between them.

"---Please stop crying."
Sagar just said one line softly and her tears stopped as if they agreed accordingly to his command.

"Sorry to say. But you have no right to cry for a man like Vivek. He's just a bas---"

Sagar controlled his temper fisting his palms.

"--A criminal I say. If you could have given us your statements regarding the torture he did to you. He'd have been inside for the longer charges."

She heard everything he said but could not dare to look up at his face.

She knew Sagar was the one who came to ask her about Vivek's torture of her but she didn't tell him anything. She had her problems.

"See. I know. Coming out of a trauma like this makes the body and mind numb. You might be comfortable right now. But if you feel like confessing to us about him. We'll be glad to hear your statements. Maybe then, we'll be able to form strong arguments against him to prove him guilty. Otherwise, he may get regular bail after some time."