ch 20: Connection (CONTAINS SMUT)

A/n Dion and Leila finally. Enjoy! Got a little surprise in the end as well. ;)

It was already afternoon, Dion passionately kissed Leila, which the other reciprocated. Her icy fingers intertwined with her fiery locks as she placed her cold lips on her warm ones, syncing their movements. Dion's lips trailed down to Leila's slender neck, planting sloppy kisses on her skin as she exposed her neck to the vampire who was greedily licking and sucking on her pale skin.

"Oh, Hel," Leila let out a soft moan, feeling a tingling sensation between her legs. Dion tightly gripped her hair upon hearing her sweet sound so close to her ear. Moving her lips away from her neck, she breathed heavily, "Call me Dion." The redhead gazed at her with a puzzled expression, her chest heaving.

"Dion is the name I was given by my parents," Dion explained, smiling softly at the woman. Upon seeing her soft smile, Leila's heart fluttered and she held her chest.

"Dion," Leila repeated, with a smile on her face as she gazed lovingly at the woman who was in front of her, faces inches apart as they breathed heavily in unison.

Dion leaned in for another kiss as she heard Leila softly say her name. "God, you sound angelic," Dion uttered between kisses, causing the redhead to giggle.

Leila's hands wrapped around Dion, pulling her as close as she could, making sure that she'd never push her away again. "Don't leave me, Dion," she whispered, parting her lips and staring anxiously at the disheveled figure, breathing heavily in front of her.

"Never," Dion promised as she gently rested her forehead against Leila's, feeling the warmth of her embrace. The scent of Leila's arousal and the body heat radiating off her enveloped Dion, clouding her thoughts.

Leila's hands glided down Dion's chest before delicately undoing the straps of her own dress from her shoulders. The dress loosened around her bosom, scarcely concealing her nipples. The subtle motion appeared too indecent to Dion, causing a rigid sensation in her groin and as she locked eyes with Leila's intense gaze, her breath caught in her throat.

"You," Dion muttered, struggling to regain her breath, "You are pushing me to the brink of madness, Leila."

"Make me yours," Leila whispered, her eyes filled with desire, gently biting her lower lip, and that single act was all it took to push Dion beyond her limits.

SMUT SMUT SMUT

Leila gasped in surprise as Dion suddenly grabbed the hem of her dress, which was barely covering her tender breasts, and forcefully tore it down the middle, exposing her skin to the chilly autumn air. "You are absolutely beautiful," Dion whispered, her eyes filled with adoration as she studied Leila's body, causing the redhead woman to blush.

Dion inched towards her chest, tracing her tongue over her skin towards her neck as she unfastened her buttons and took off her crimson shirt. Leila let out a gasp and intertwined her fingers in Dion's dark hair as she experienced the sensation of her cool tongue traveling up her skin, causing shivers to run down her spine and through her body.

"I want you, Dion. God knows how much I crave for your touch," Leila whimpered, her breath heavy as she shut her eyes, feeling Dion all up on her skin. The way Dion roamed her hands all over her body possessively while sucking and nibbling on her skin sent Leila over the edge.

Dion's cold hands grabbed Leila's waist and whispered, peering into her inviting brown eyes filled with desire, "Lay down for me, darling." Leila nodded her head, her heart fluttering at the way Dion was talking to her and complied, laying down on the soft foliage.

The crimson eyed woman, then removed the cloth off Leila, sliding it down her legs gently. Leila observed as Dion's icy hands made contact with her legs, yet she couldn't feel any sensation.