Ch 27: Anxiousness (CONTAINS SMUT)

SMUT SMUT SMUT

"Dion!" Leila let out a soft cry of pleasure as Dion sucked on her neck, leaving a trail of hickies on her tender skin and held her closely. She was sitting on her lap, feeling her strong arms around her waist. They were both naked on their bed, breathing heavily while the human moved up and down on Dion rhythmically.

Dion's fangs lightly brushed against her skin as she inhaled the scent that enveloped the room. "You smell so good, do you know that?" Dion murmured, running her hands along Leila's back, down to her ass, gripping them firmly as she guided her hips, increasing the pace.

Leila cursed under her breath, clutching onto Dion's dark hair as she arched her back in ecstasy. Dion's length was coated in the warmth of her release, as it trickled down her throbbing appendage and glided onto the smooth, silky bedsheet. A few more thrusts and Dion couldn't contain herself anymore.

With a quick motion, she pinned the redhead down on the bed, firmly gripping her wrists above her head. Aligning her erect member between her partner's intimate area, she smoothly inserted it, causing a pleasurable sound to escape from the person beneath her.

Dion's movements grew rougher and intense, emitting a low growl as she passionately kissed Leila's swollen lips. With a few more thrusts, she climaxed within Leila's warm embrace, her member pulsating and satisfyingly filling her partner.

Dion muttered a curse and then lay on top of Leila, crushing her under her weight. Leila had put on some weight recently, which pleased Dion. She showered the fiery-haired woman's face with kisses, prompting a weary chuckle from Leila, who let out a soft complaint.

"You're too heavy," she panted, placing her exhausted hands on Dion's arms, causing Dion to quickly shift away with an apology.

The two lovers rested on their new bedroom, embracing each other tenderly. Leila's legs were gently draped over Dion's, while Dion leaned against the headboard.

As usual, they'd engage in lengthy conversations and make decisions together. Since Dion assumed the role of Queen, her schedule had become hectic, making these moments even more precious to both of them.

Dion's and Leila's tranquil moment came to an abrupt halt when a gentle knock resonated through the door, causing Dion to furrow her brows and Leila to wear a pout. The queen, feeling frustrated, massaged her temple while Leila tenderly kissed her forearm.

"It's okay, dear. Fulfill your duties, your majesty," Leila playfully teased, only to be showered with a cascade of affectionate kisses in return.

"God, I hate it," Dion mumbled, burying her face in the curve of Leila's neck, who embraced her readily. It had been a minute and Dion was already falling asleep in Leila's warm embrace.

The human upon noticing it, woke up the vampire who responded with a disapproving expression. After a few minutes of pep talk, Dion finally got out of bed, making Leila celebrate her victory. It was the toughest battle of the day for Dion- to get out of bed and be separated from the warmth of Leila.

Dion quickly got dressed and handed over a robe to Leila who was laying naked and making every effort to avoid arousing Dion any further. With a frustrated sigh, Dion averted her gaze from Leila painfully.

Dion went to her and placed a tender kiss on her lips, which lasted for almost a minute. Leila then pushed her softly against her chest and shooed her away.

As soon as Dion emerged out of her bedroom, she was quickly enveloped by her advisors, delivering news from various sources, all speaking simultaneously. Dion let out a growl, instantly silencing them, and within moments, Rosaline made her appearance.