Interruptions, Interrogations, and illicit affairs

This is a heavy one, just trust the process.

The beach with Regina was amazing. instead of going to Evanston Beach which would take like 5 minutes, Regina drove a half hour north to a beautiful beach that we had to ourselves the whole day.

Getting to go out somewhere together just us two with no worries of someone seeing us was nice. I'm not usually one for just sitting on the beach and doing nothing but that's what Regina wanted to do, who was I to say no to her? We swam a lot but took breaks where Regina would sunbake holding my hand the entire time.

The blonde let me play music while we were on the sand so that if she wasn't going to talk, I wouldn't get completely bored but most of the time we ended up talking over the music. We made out a lot. I mean a lot.

We made out in the water.

We made out on the sand.

We wade out in her Jeep before going to get ice cream. The ice cream was delicious btw.

We made out for a half hour in her Jeep before deciding to go home.

I forgot to mention the best part of the day. My girlfriend in a bikini. The last time I saw Regina in a bikini was in sixth grade and sure she looked great back then- wait, can I say that or is it weird because she was a literal child? Anyway, let's just say that my girlfriend looks even better in a bikini now than when we were kids.

By the time we got to my house, it was 6 pm.

Since it was dark, Regina used it as an excuse to make out with me out front of my house. Until an urgent-sounding knocking came on the window next to me. Regina rolled the window down revealing my sister. "Y/n. I hope you had fun at the beach but dinner is ready, so we should really be getting inside."

Flustered, I just nodded to my sister with a shocked look on my face. "Oh. Well, bye. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, babe," Regina said dumbfounded as Janis pulled me towards the house. "Yes. Tomorrow. Bye. Ow!" My sister pulled a little too hard.

"I HAD FUN!" I yelled out as Janis slammed the door.

。°✩。⋆☾☼

Monday morning, ugh. I don't wanna go to school. Dragging myself out of bed, I groan at the thought of facing the week ahead. The only thing on my mind is the amazing day I had at the beach with Regina. But reality hits, and I have to face the routine of school.

I reluctantly get ready, trying to shake off the Monday blues. As I trudge into homeroom, my eyes scan the room, and suddenly, my sluggish morning takes a surprising turn. Regina walks in, sporting a semi-seethrough black long-sleeve shirt paired with a bright pink puffer vest.

She looks effortlessly stylish, and my attention is immediately captivated. It's an interesting choice since Regina ordinarily only wears pink on Wednesdays whereas her friends wear pink on any day and can wear only pink on Wednesday.

What catches me off guard, even more, are the yellow lens glasses perched on her nose. I can't help but do a double-take. Those are my glasses. I thought I lost them after the Halloween party on Thursday, Regina must have taken them again. She shoots me a mischievous grin as she takes her seat, clearly enjoying the fact that she's caught my attention.

I can't contain my laughter, and Regina joins in, acknowledging the silent connection between us. The morning takes a brighter turn as Regina, in her unique style, adds a splash of colour and humour to an otherwise mundane Monday. The shared glance and the playful exchange set the tone for a day that promises to be a lot more interesting than I initially anticipated.