Surprise, Santa, and Singing

I walk into the house and see Janis in the kitchen raiding the fridge. When the shorter girl turns around, she takes in my appearance and drops the soda in her hands, her jaw also dropping. "You and Regina fucked?!" she yells.

I gasp and shake my head, my jaw also dropped. "No! No, me and Regina did not 'fuck' oh my god!" I state walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. My sister grabs the sodas off the floor and all the food off the counter before following me up the stairs.

"You didn't fuck? Then why is your neck covered in bruises AND! I don't recall you leaving with those sweatpants on," she states matter-of-factly. "Oh my god, Janis. Regina and I didn't fuck okay? I told her I want it to be special," I state.

At that very moment, a figure comes out of my sister's room and behind her, jaw on the floor. "WHAT?!" Damian yells in shock. "Damian's here?!" I yell at my sister. "I am so royally fucked! Damian can't keep his mouth shut about anything," I say turning to my room.

I flop down onto my bed and my sister and our friend follow into my room. "So nothing happened between you and Regina?" Janis asks. I blush and smile shyly. "Well not nothing," I mumble.

"Girl, spill! I need to know everything." Damian states. I roll over and groan into my pillow. I take a deep breath, "Damian if I tell you, I need you to promise you won't tell anyone. I mean it." He nods bringing me into a side hug, "Of course Y/n. Who do I have to tell?" he jokes.

I laugh, "I'm serious Damian. You can be a bit of a blabbermouth sometimes. I need you to promise." The boy gasps dramatically but then nods, "Okay Y/n, I promise not to tell a single soul," the bigger boy crosses his heart and I smile happily up at him. "Okay," I sigh.

I tell Damian everything. How Regina messaged me after what happened at the food court in the summer, how Regina was the first person to bring my attention to the giant middle finger on my jacket on the first day. I tell him about the parking lot and how Regina helped me out of a panic attack and then took me back to her house.

I tell Damian about Regina asking me to be more than friends under the bleachers and then becoming her tutor. I tell him about how she was the one to invite me to the Halloween party and Cady didn't walk in on us kissing, although we were about to. How I heard him telling Cady about what happened between Janis and Regina and then Janis had to tell me about it.

I tell him about me running to Regina's house and she told me why she did what she did to Janis, and I asked her to be my girlfriend that morning and we told Janis under the bleachers. The whole time I tell Damian the story, he and Janis just sit and listen.

By the time I'm done, Damian tackles me in a hug. "Girl, I am so glad you are happy!" He states, "She kinda is your sugar mommy tho." I laugh and my sister perks up, "Speaking of sugar..." she trails off.

I groan and lean back. "Okay fine. We didn't do that per se," I state, "It was all over the pants. Just your run-of-the-mill teenage dry humping." Damian gasps and Janis' eyes widen, "Okay, okay gross. I don't need to know," my sister says, fake gagging.

"No, no," Damian starts, "You asked, now I need to know. Is there a reason you apparently have different pants on?" he asks. I blush deeply, "Yes," I say quickly, standing, "Now, everyone get out of my room!" I yell pushing them both out as my sister screams and covers her ears. "I don't need to know if my sister finished! My poor, innocent ears! AHHHH!"

。°✩。⋆☾☼

Thanksgiving was over in a flash and the next few weeks were filled with tutor sessions and makeout sessions, the plastics all hanging out without Regina because she refuses to practise the dance in favour of hanging out with me instead, and lots of teasing from Damian and my sister about my hanging out with Regina.