Halloween, Halos, and Hotzmann

There's a lot of pov switching for this one.

[Third Person POV]

Y/n arrives at the house where the Halloween party is being held, immediately met with the smell of alcohol and sweaty teens. The thumping music reverberates through the walls, creating a lively and chaotic atmosphere. Regina, dressed as an angel with giant wings and a short, white, feathered dress, spots Y/n from across the room. Her eyes narrow playfully as she observes Y/n's costume, taking in the Ghostbusters-style jumpsuit, reflective tape, and the yellow glasses she'd mentioned earlier.

Regina smirks and saunters over, reveling in the chance to tease Y/n. "Well, well, if it isn't the Ghostbuster herself. Nice Holtzmann costume, Y/n." She playfully twirls a strand of her blonde hair, embodying the angelic charm of her costume.

Y/n chuckles, looking Regina up and down. "An angel, Regina? Isn't that a bit... straight?" Y/n smirks, emphasizing the word 'straight' with a teasing tone. Regina rolls her eyes with a smirk. "Well, not everyone can pull off the whole 'sexy Ghostbuster' look, you know."

Throughout the night, Y/n and Regina navigate the party separately, stealing moments to chat while blending in with the crowd. Whenever they find themselves at the drink table, they exchange whispers and laughs, careful not to attract too much attention. The Halloween decorations provide convenient cover as they discuss everything from the outrageous costumes around them to the latest gossip at school.

As the night progresses, Regina becomes more enchanted by Y/n's costume, especially those distinctive yellow glasses. The desire to playfully steal them lingers in her mind, a mischievous plan forming.

Later, Cady arrives at the party, catching Regina's attention. The music reaches its peak, and the atmosphere becomes more frenzied. Y/n and Regina find themselves near the drink table once again, the chaos around them providing an opportune moment. Regina leans in, her voice barely audible over the music. "Y/n, those glasses are kind of iconic. Mind if I borrow them for a bit?" She grins, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Y/n raises an eyebrow, feigning reluctance. "Borrow? Regina, you'll have to give them back eventually, you know." Regina playfully rolls her eyes. "Fine, fine. I promise it's just for a little while. They'll be returned in perfect condition."

With a smirk, Y/n hands Regina the yellow glasses, and the blonde slips them on, completing her angelic ensemble with an unexpected twist, then slips the glasses into Y/n's pocket. The two share a secret smile, knowing that this Halloween night holds more than just tricks and treats.

As the party continues to pulse with energy, Y/n and Regina find joy in their clandestine connection, weaving through the crowd with shared laughter and stolen glances. Little do they know that the night is poised for one more unexpected turn, as Regina secretly harbors plans for those iconic yellow glasses.

Walking away from Y/n, Regina spots Cady and texts Gretchen.

Regina
is that Cady?

mess

who invited her?

Gretchen
i think Y/n did

Regina
WTF??!?

Gretchen
CADY LIKES Y/N

Regina approaches Cady, who is staring at Y/n from across the room. "I think you and Y/n would be cute together." Cady beams at the blonde, "You really think so? You don't think it's weird because she's a girl and a nerd?" The blonde smiles, walking away, "I'll talk to her for you."

The blonde saunters off into the crowd, and Y/n walks by Cady to get another drink. "Hey, Y/n!" The Ghostbuster stops in her tracks and spins. "Oh my—Cady! What are you wearing?" The girl spins and laughs, "Yeah, I didn't get the memo that most girls dress sexy, but hey, you've got this cool janitor costume, so I guess I'm not the only one."

Y/n laughs uncomfortably. "Yeah, janitor. Okay." The Ghostbuster continues to the drink table, feeling uneasy. Y/n doesn't notice the blonde angel walking hastily toward her.

[Reader POV]

After the weird conversation I had with Cady, I needed a drink. I'd been drinking soda all night, but now I need something a bit stronger. Pouring whatever the alcohol was into my cup, I hear someone whisper in my ear. "Something wrong, buster?"

I turn to the blonde. "Regina, what's up?" She smirks angrily, "Did you invite Cady?" I laugh, "Why on earth would I invite her? She makes me uncomfortable. I just asked if she was coming since the rest of you were coming."

Regina smirks and looks me up and down, hunger in her eyes. "Let's go talk somewhere more private." She grabs my hand, dragging me up the stairs and into an empty bedroom. "Lock the door," she demands, sitting on the bed.

"So you didn't invite that little weirdo?" I scoff, sitting next to her and grab her hand. "Babe, no. Of course not. I don't really know what we are, but I only have eyes for you, I promise." The blonde angel smiles sweetly and starts leaning in.

[Cady POV]

I watch as Regina talks to Y/n then drags her out of the room and up the stairs. I decide to follow them, seeing if I can listen to what they're saying. When I get to the door, I lean against it, trying to listen in when a guy bumps into me and the door flies open.

"AND that's how you find x!" I hear Y/n yell. I look up to the girls sitting on the bed looking down in surprise at me. Without saying anything, I get up and run out of the room. "Y/n. I told you to lock the door!" Is the last thing I hear before making my way down the stairs and out of the party, heading for Janis' house where I know she and Damian are watching a scary movie for Halloween.

[Reader POV]

"AND that's how you find x!" I yell. Regina quickly moves away from me. Looking towards Cady, who runs away, Regina yells back, "Y/n. I told you to lock the door!" I look to Regina shocked, "I did! I promise, I did. I locked the door and then sat down with you."

"And what the hell was that? 'That's how you find x'?" I sigh, "I'm sorry, I panicked. It was all I could think of! Would you rather Cady find out about us or that I tutor you?" The blonde sighs, "I'm sorry. You're right; it was a good idea."

I nod and stand, "As much as I enjoyed myself sneaking around with you tonight, I should probably head home. I've got some homework I need to finish up, and I wanna make sure I have everything ready for our session tomorrow too." Regina stands and looks toward the door for anyone outside and quickly kisses me, her hand in my pocket, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." She smiles, and I head out the door.

。°✩。⋆☾☼

Word count: 1151

I didn't want to write too much more because we're heading into another important part of the story that'll involve a lot.

Revenge Party. Revenge Party. Revenge Party!

Will we find out what happened between Janis and Regina from Regina's point of view? Who knows? Oh, that's right, I do. I'm not telling tho