Secrets, Studying, and Sensuality

Slight smut warning for this one. Marked with "𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪" if you're not comfortable reading 

The day of the Homecoming pep rally

[Cady pov]

After Coach Carr gives his weird speech to get everyone excited for the soccer game later, I see Janis and Damian stand from their places on either side of Y/n, and they start heading down the steps, I wait a few seconds then turn to Karen and Gretchen who are both to my right.

"Hey, I gotta go to the bathroom," I say standing up. Gretchen grabs my arm, "You can't go now, you'll miss Regina winning Homecoming Queen!" she says. Karen looks up at me and nods quickly.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be as quick as possible!" I say, and Gretchen removes her hand from me. "Okay, if you say so." I make my way down the bleachers quickly and head toward the bathroom, when I'm far enough away, I turn back around to get behind the bleachers where Janis and Damian are already waiting for me.

We stand around waiting for Mr Duvall to tell everyone the nominees and announce the winners. Janis climbs the ladder to the controls while Damian and I look through the gaps in the bleachers. "Alright, she's just got her flowers, sash and crown," Damian states.

"And everyone's out of the way. Go!" I say and Janis turns the sprinkler on. The three of us watch as the sprinkler hits Regina directly in the face. When Janis turns off the sprinkler we try to quickly but subtly get out from behind the bleachers.

I run to the bathroom and Janis and Damian stand near the bleachers pretending to talk about something. From inside the bathroom, I hear some talking and rushed walking. I wait a little longer then I hear Gretchen and Karen walking past and talking.

I come out of the bathroom and join them. "Hey! What's going on?" Gretchen turns to me, "Cady, where were you?" Karen looks over at me, "Were you pooping?" Gretchen scoffs and I shake my head, "Um, uh, n-no?"

"Anyway, we gotta find Regina. One of the sprinklers went off and hit Regina in the face!" I gasp, "Oh my gosh, that's terrible," I say. We finally make it to a classroom where we find Regina and Aaron, a senior and the captain of the soccer team.

"I can't see anything. It knocked my fucking contacts out!" I hear the blonde yell. "Regina, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?" Regina groans angrily, "You can get out... Get the fuck out, Aaron!"

The tall boy walks past us as we all come through. Gretchen approaches the blue-eyed girl first. "Oh my gosh, honey, are you okay?" Regina starts crying harder, "Do I look okay?! Someone fucking embarrassed me out there, and I look fucking stupid now!"

Karen shuffles over, "It's okay Regina, it'll all be okay." Sobs wrack the blonde's body, "No, it won't! And you," she points at me, looking in my direction but unable to find my eyes, "I want you out! I can't have you in here, not now."

"Oh, uh, yeah. Yes, um, I'll just head on out then." I make my way out of the room. On my way out, I hear Regina whisper, "Gretchen, I need you to go out to the Jeep and get my glasses out of the glove box. My contacts came out when that stupid sprinkler hit me in the face."

I stay outside the door to listen to what Regina is saying. "After that, I need you to get me a towel from the girls locker room, I need to at least dry my hair." I hear some shuffling and then the jingling of keys. "Okay, Gina, I'll be right back."

Gretchen comes out of the room and I hide behind some lockers. "It's okay, Gina, you're still cool and everyone still loves you," Karen states. Regina sniffles, "I guess. It was fucking embarrassing. Even people who have already graduated came back to the school just to see me get fucking blasted in the face!"