Chapter 3

Oh this was bad.

Real bad.

Aliens are real?

"You have something that we want and need. Hand it over to us or be prepared for surgery!" he threatened.

I held onto my necklace. I always do that whenever I'm nervous.

I was terrified in that moment. I didn't want to die.

I looked at Miko and she seemed fairly calm.

"We don't have anything you want Doc Knock! How about you find some other poor innocents to bother? Or maybe, don't bother anyone at all!" Miko talked back to him. That comment made me fear for her life.

That thing is an alien! One step and we go squish!

The robot took one step closer to us.

"I know the relic is with one of you, since the tracking device is showing that I'm literally right near it," he remarked, holding a gadget.

Before he could reach out to grab us, I heard a blast and the robot suddenly fell in front of us, it's head a mere few inches from where we were standing.

I looked up and saw another giant robot! It was large, green and bulky. Almost similar to Miko's drawing earlier in detention!

"Miko, are you okay?" It asked. It's voice was deep.

"Perfect timing Bulk!" She took out a phone and snapped a picture of the robot knocked out and the green robot.

Bulk?

The robot noticed me hiding behind Miko.

"Really Miko? Did you just endanger one of your friends? Ratchet's definitely not gonna be happy about this," he rubbed his head.

Ratchet?

We walked out of the alley and found Jack with another small boy. He walked over to us.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked us. I gave him a thumbs up. Behind him, was his motorcycle, accompanied by a black and yellow muscle car.

"I'm Raf. Nice to meet you," the small boy looked at me as I shook his hand.

I'm Erin. Nice to meet you too.

"You're name is Erin?" He asked. I was quite surprised he understood sign language. I nodded.

"Wha? Raf, how did you just understand those weird hand movements?" Miko gasped at the small boy.

"American sign language. If you're communicating using ASL, that means you're mute, right?" Raf pointed out.

Wow, you're clever!

He smiled in return.

"So, why was Knockout after the both of you?" Jack asked.

"Don't know. He said that we have one of the Iacon relics or something, pretty weird. Wait, Erin. Do you have anything?" Miko looked at me, and so did the two boys.

I immediately shook my head. But I had a grave feeling it had something to do with my necklace. I gripped onto my necklace.

"You scratched my paint job!"

Three of us looked behind and saw the robot awake!

"Hey, Erin. We are gonna go somewhere that'll probably be shocking to you," Jack grabbed my hand and we ran to his motorcycle.

Raf went inside the black and yellow muscle car. I looked around and couldn't find the green robot anywhere. Instead, in its place was a green SUV. Miko hopped inside there. And the three vehicles began to drive in the same direction.