Epilouge

*one week later*

My name, is Erin Storm. I am a 16 year old girl with a 18 year old brother, who recently returned back to college on the other side of the globe. I was born mute, and instead of being upset about it, I embraced it. My family was caught in a tsunami in Canada, which killed my mother, and I have been abused by my father ever since, until the autobots and Ms Darby rescued me. I was kidnapped by a shady terrorist human organization called M.E.C.H which caused me to lose my leg and where a prosthetic, which I'm still getting used to. And I'm proud to admit, I never stopped shining.

As I stood in front of the mirror, brushing my hair, I couldn't help but think about the incredible adventure we had just been through. It had been a few days since I had fourth Megatron, and life was slowly returning to normal.

Ms Darby had also helped me with more Physical Training to practice my running and more physical activities.

Jack and I were getting ready for school, and I was trying to process everything that had happened.

I thought about how we had faced our fears and overcome them, and how the Autobots had become like a second family to us.

Smokescreen is my guardian and a loyal Autobot warrior. He is a sleek and agile Nissan 370Z, with a silver and black finish that seems to shimmer in the light. His windows are tinted with a subtle blue hue, giving him an air of mystery. In robot mode, he stands tall and proud, with a strong and chiseled physique. His armor is adorned with intricate silver and copper accents, and his eyes glow with a warm, golden light. He is a skilled fighter and a master of stealth and deception, always ready to protect me from harm.

Bumblebee is a bright and cheerful Autobot scout, the guardian of Raf, transforming into a vibrant yellow and black Chevrolet Camaro. His paint job is always gleaming, and his windows sparkle like diamonds. In robot mode, he is small but mighty, with a compact and agile physique. His armor is adorned with bold, black stripes, and his eyes shine with a warm, friendly light. He is always eager to help and support his friends, and his enthusiasm is infectious.

Bulkhead is a hulking Autobot warrior, transforming into a massive and rugged Mack Titan truck. His armor is a deep, earthy brown, with thick, heavy plating that makes him almost invulnerable to attack. In robot mode, he stands towering over his comrades, his broad shoulders and chest making him a formidable presence. His eyes glow with a warm, golden light, and his voice is a deep, rumbling growl. He is a fierce protector of his friends and a powerful force on the battlefield. Despite his gruff exterior, he has a soft spot for those in need and will go to great lengths to defend the innocent.

Arcee is a sleek and agile Autobot warrior, transforming into a shimmering pink and silver Ducati motorcycle. Her armor is streamlined and aerodynamic, with a glossy finish that reflects the light. In robot mode, she stands tall and confident, her slender physique belied by her fierce determination and skill. Her eyes glow with a bright, piercing blue light, and her voice is a sharp, commanding tone. She is a skilled fighter and a loyal friend, always ready to defend her comrades and take on the toughest challenges.

Ratchet is the Autobots' chief medical officer, transforming into a sturdy and reliable Hummer ambulance. His armor is a warm, metallic gray, with a rugged and practical design. In robot mode, he stands slightly hunched, his broad shoulders and chest giving him a sturdy, dependable appearance. His eyes glow with a soft, warm blue light, and his voice is a gentle, soothing tone. He is a brilliant scientist and a skilled healer, always ready to patch up his friends and get them back in the fight.

And finally, Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots, transforming into a mighty and iconic Peterbilt 359 truck. His armor is a gleaming red and blue, with a bold and heroic design. In robot mode, he stands towering over his comrades, his broad shoulders and chest radiating strength and authority. His eyes glow with a bright, piercing blue light, and his voice is a deep, commanding tone. He is a wise and compassionate leader, always ready to inspire his friends and defend the innocent. His unwavering commitment to justice and freedom is an inspiration to all who know him.

Rafael Esquivel is a 12 year old kid prodigy. Though his small size and his fragile age, he has shown to be tough and a wizz at technology when the time fits. He is young and innocent and understands Bumblebee.

Miko Nakadai is a 15 year old Japanese exchange student from the city of Tokyo. She is a rebellious teenager but she is a quick thinker and knows how to communicate well. Though she might appear careless and reckless, she is strong and has shown to care for others deeply and will never back down in the middle of a fire fight.

Jack Darby, a 16 year old boy who has lived in Jasper Nevada his own life. He lives with his single mother when his father left when he was a kid. He has been my best friend since we were 7, and he has always acted like a big brother to me. He is caring, smart, mature and the comfort human we all need. He takes huge responsibilities and is not afraid of putting himself in harm's way to protect the people he cares about.

And speaking of family, I smiled as I thought about Ms. Darby, Jack's mother, who had recently adopted me. Jack and I were now officially siblings, and it felt amazing to have a loving and supportive family by my side.

Ms. Darby had been a rock for us, providing a stable and nurturing home environment. She had always been there for us, offering a listening ear and a comforting presence.

As I finished getting ready, Jack and I headed downstairs to grab some breakfast before heading to school.

We chatted about our classes and our friends, and it felt like a typical morning. But I knew that our lives were far from typical.

Every day after school, Ratchet would bridge us to the cave where we had fought Megatron, and we would spend time with the Autobots, learning and growing together.

It was a strange but wonderful new normal, and I was grateful for every moment of it.

As we headed out the door, I turned to Jack and smiled. Ready for another day of saving the world? I signed, and he grinned back at me. "Always, sis."

~