Chapter 24

*Erin*

I struggled against the hand of my captor, trying to break free of his iron grip. But it was no use, he was too strong. I was trapped.

The cold, metallic floor beneath me seemed to be sucking the life out of me, and I could feel my energy dwindling with each passing moment.

"Stop squirming. You're going to ruin my buffing!" He complained, his voice dripping with annoyance. I glared up at him, my eyes burning with defiance, but he just chuckled and tightened his grip.

I knew it was worthless to resist. I knew I wasn't going to survive this. The Energon prod had already left me weakened, and if he injected it into my bloodstream, it could poison me. I had seen it happen to others, and I knew I was next. The thought sent a chill down my spine, and I shuddered in his grasp.

But I couldn't give up. I thought of Jack, Miko, Raf, and the innocent citizens of Jasper. If I didn't make it out alive, they would be next. The weight of that responsibility gave me a surge of adrenaline, and I struggled again, but it was no use. Knockout's grip was like a vice, and I was trapped.

I was staring to lose hope as Knockout stepped into another room. It was different from the one we were in, with an eerie atmosphere that seemed to cling to my skin like a damp shroud.

Instead of an empty room with chains, it was a room with two slanted operation tables. I felt a chill run down my spine as I took in the sight.

In front of the table was a straight table, covered in a array of scary-looking tools. I shuddered, terrified at the thought of what they had been used for. Some of the tools looked like they belonged in a medieval torture chamber, while others seemed to be from a futuristic laboratory. I recognized some of them as Cybertronian medical instruments, from what I've seen Ratchet use, but others were completely alien to me.

"Don't worry, none of those are going to be used on you. At least, for now," Knockout said with a sinister laugh. "I've always been curious about how humans work and what makes them tick. So, if you don't survive this little experiment, I will dissect you open." He seemed to take pleasure in seeing me squirm, and I could sense his excitement building.

Fear was written all over my face, and Knockout seemed to feed off it. He placed me on the slanted table, and before I could even try to slide down, restraints appeared and locked my wrists and ankles in place. I was trapped, at the mercy of this sadistic Decepticon.

I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the worst, wondering what horrors Knockout had in store for me. The table was cold and unforgiving, and I could feel my heart racing in my chest. I tried to calm myself down, telling myself that I had to stay strong, but it was no use. The fear was suffocating me, and I couldn't shake it off.

As I lay there, I couldn't help but think of my friends, and how they would never know what had happened to me. I thought of Jack, and how he would always be wondering what had become of me. I thought of Miko, and how she would always be searching for me. And I thought of Raf, and how he would always be hoping that I would come back.

But I knew I wouldn't be coming back. I knew I was going to die here, at the hands of this mad Decepticon. And with that thought, I felt a sense of resignation wash over me. I was trapped, and there was no escape.

Knockout's voice brought me back to reality, and I opened my eyes to see him standing over me, a syringe in his hand. "Thank you in advance for your sacrifice," he said, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

I closed my eyes and braced for the small prick of the needle, but a voice interrupted him.

"Knockout! What are you doing?" I heard Megatron boom. I opened my eyes.