A/N

Guys.

We.

Freaking.

DID IT!!!!!

I FINISHED THIS STORY :D

I hope y'all had so much fun while reading this and thank you so much for supporting me on my journey throughout this book!!

Also, I wrote the last two chapters at like 3am and now it's 5am. Oops.

I'm starting to cry. This is my first ever completed book and I've never gotten this many reads or votes before 😭😻😍🥰😭

Thank you guys so so so so so so much!!! No words can express my gratitude to you guys. I really couldn't have done this without your support, motivation and help.

I started this book on March 10, 2024, and now it's April 28, 2024. I've been writing this for more than a month.

I am so so happy that this book is complete, you have no idea!

And I'd like to make an announcement.

Since some of you are begging for more, I'm going to publish a sequel to this book!!!

The book is called, Hard Truths, Shattered Lies.

Still working on the cover, but be sure to check it out soon!!

I'm seriously starting to cry. This is a great accomplishment for me.

I can't believe we came so far together *cries Niagara falls*

Thank you for supporting Erin's journey with the autobots and her struggles. I am so glad you found them entertaining (wait, why did that sound so wrong.)

I honestly don't even know what to say anymore. I'm not really good at speeches.

So, I guess I'll be seeing ya in the next book?

Oh and also! I've made a few Transformers Prime AMVs and posted them on YouTube. I will post them here so you can watch them.

Transformers Prime: Angel With A Shotgun

Transformers Prime: Give Me The World

Transformers Prime: Counting Stars

Transformers Prime: Heart Attack

Transformers Prime intro

Transformers Prime with Transformers Animated Theme song

(These are all videos I created and edited)

Thanks for reading and watching!!

~Lots of love, Shrav :)

(Ps, the song in Chapter 28 that was in Erin's head is called Speechless by Naomi Scott in the live action Aladdin movie (2019)) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️