Chapter 19

My eyes grew wide at the chaos in front of us.

"Look! Buckethead is there!" Miko pointed. "Doc Knock and Screamer too!"

I looked at Jack, confused.

"Megatron, Knockout and Starscream, respectively," Jack hurriedly explained.

I only had encountered Knockout, but not Megatron and Starscream, but from whatever Miko told me about them, I'm quite scared of them.

"Miko, this was the worst idea you ever thought of yet!" Jack scolded Miko.

"Well, I didn't ask you to follow me!" Miko argued back.

Maybe it's because we care for your safety I signed angrily.

"Guys, don't fight," Raf tried to stop us, his voice pleading. I stopped when I heard him. I could see the fear in the young boy's eyes and knew immediately that he didn't want to be here. He didn't want to get caught up in the middle of a Decepticon fight, and in a fight between Jack and Miko. I held onto his shoulders.

"Seriously, Miko, if you're trying to get us killed, it's actually working! We've almost died so many times because of your ignorance!" Jack crossed his arms.

"When have we ever not  almost died on every mission?" Miko argued back.

"The cave has been invaded by humans!" the sudden loud voice made me jump. We looked up and saw a Decepticon right in front of us!

"Uh oh," Raf gulped. My face paled. It's giant hand started to reach for us.

"Go, go go!" Jack shouted as he pushed us aside so we could run away from it.

We started running as fast as we could across the Energon mine, trying our best not to be squished by the other Decepticons and not to be seen by the Autobots.

I was really starting to regret following Miko.

I still hasn't gotten used to running with my fake leg much yet, so I didn't have any balance while running and was limping. This caused me to be behind everyone else, who were far in front of me that I could barely see them.

I was glad that they managed to get far in front so the Decepticons couldn't catch up with them.

I was also not good at running and didn't have much stamina so I started panting quickly and my lungs were burning.

But I could hear the heavy and loud footsteps of the Decepticons running after us, so now was not the time to quit.

I turned around and saw that the con was right behind me, just about to step on me!

I lunged myself forward and did a somersault to avoid being stepped on. But that was a failed attempt as my neck nearly cracked and I fell to the ground and laid on my back.

As I lay down, staring at the Decepticon which towered over me, fear gripped my heart. It's giant feet hovered over me, and I scrambled to get away, but my leg slowed me down. I was still on the ground. My arms immediately moved to protect my head.

"Get away from her!"

Suddenly, a blur of movement streaked past me and I heard the clang of metal against metal. I opened my eyes and saw the Decepticon falling to the ground in shock. The ground shook is it hit the ground.

"Let's get out of here," I heard Jack tell me. I turned around and saw him, and he pulled me up. I wonder how he managed to come save me so fast, since he was already far ahead of me.

He grabbed a hold of my hand and we ran away as fast as we could.

But the Decepticons upgraded their game, and they brought out the big guns.