Chapter 15

A/N: hi everyone! This is my version of how the autobots and kids met Smokescreen.

I hope you like it.

~

As the final bell rang, signaling the end of another school day, Jack and I gathered our belongings and headed out of the classroom, the excitement palpable in the air. Soon, we all met up at Miko's locker.

I was still really exhausted from Saturday's New York trip.

"Hey guys, what are we gonna do today? Doesn't seem like the bots are picking us up" Miko asked.

"I dunno. Any ideas, Raf?" Jack asked the young boy.

Raf, always eager to contribute, nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, there's that old warehouse on the outskirts of town. I heard it's pretty cool inside. Maybe we could check it out?" He suggested. I nodded eagerly at that. I've always been keen in exploring abandoned places.

Miko's eyes lit up with excitement as she turned to me, gesturing eagerly.

"Erin, you come as well!"

I nodded enthusiastically, my heart racing with anticipation.

"Sounds like a plan! Let's go explore!" Jack excitedly said as Miko put her bag in her locker, and texted Bulkhead about our plans for today.

Raf took out his phone and searched for the warehouse

As we made our way through the streets of our small town, the conversation flowed freely, filled with laughter and anticipation.

"I wonder what we'll find inside the warehouse. Maybe there are hidden treasures!" Raf's eyes gleamed.

"Or ghosts!" She jokingly responded.

I rolled my eyes.

Ghosts don't exist, I signed.

"You thought aliens didn't either. And here you are now, in the middle of a giant war among giant alien robots!" Miko pointed out. I groaned.

Fair point.

As we approached the abandoned building, a sense of adventure bubbled up inside me. I gripped my friends' arms tightly, my heart pounding with anticipation.

"Here we are. Ready to do some exploring?" Raf cheered excitedly.

I nodded, my eyes shining with excitement. With Raf leading the way, we entered the dimly lit interior of the building, our footsteps echoing against the concrete floor. I took out my phone and switched on the flashlight.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Miko awed.

"Yeah, it's kinda creepy, but in a cool way." Jack agreed.

"Let's stick together, okay? Safety first." Raf suggested. I nodded as the four of us stuck together.

As we ventured deeper into the building, I felt a surge of exhilaration. The darkness was scaring me a little.

"Hey Erin, you okay?" Miko asked me, noticing my heavy breathing.

"This place gives me the creeps. Let's find something cool and get outta here." Jack said.

Yeah, let's keep on moving.

And that's when we stumbled upon it—a sprawling warehouse, its windows shattered and its walls adorned with graffiti. All four of us gasped.

"Whoa, check this place out! It's like something out of a post-apocalyptic movie." Jack looked around and shuddered.

"Creepy, but cool. Let's see what's inside." Miko took a quick snap of all the graffiti as we continued walking deeper.