Wake Up Call (2023)

I open my eyes. Why is my head hurting so much? I try to move my hand to feel it, but it's stuck. I start to scream, but it's muffled. Suddenly the memories of getting to the warehouse and seeing Maggie flash in my mind. Victoria knocked me out! She also tied me up. I start hyperventilating. What can I do now? I never told anyone where I was. I yank my hands up, but it's no use. They are bound, and so are my feet. I force myself to calm down and look at my surroundings. I'm still in the warehouse. I yank my head back and it bursts into pain!

I hear someone groan, that must be Maggie. I accidentally hit her head. At least I know she's here. I start looking to the side, there's vines growing everywhere. Maybe I could make myself fall to the side? I'm just about to start pushing when I hear a voice. Victoria.

She's walking in from the front door. Why is she talking? I make out a few words, "They're here."

Does this mean Victoria does have a partner? My head hurts from all this. Victoria's voice sounds cold and straight to the point. She's beside me now and I pretend to still be unconscious. I take a peak and see a gun in her hands. This wasn't going to end well.