Chapter 2

Oh I forgot to mention the POV is Y/n's unless I say otherwise 😁

------------------------------------------------------------------

~3 days later~

I can't believe there's only 2 more weeks before I get to see Stray Kids! I was driving towards Sadie and Jordan's apartment so we could go shopping in L.A. I had the perfect idea for an outfit, but I still needed to find everything. Only 5 minutes later I pulled up to their complex. Walking up to the door, I could hear Ginger, the fun loving pup, playing with them. I executed our special knock and the door opened immediately revealing Sadie and Jordan. Before any of us had uttered a single greeting, all three of us started dancing "Backdoor" by Stray Kids.

"Bum-dudadundun, bum bum-dadada, come inside now, dun-dadada, dun dun-dadada," we all sung at the same time.

"Anyo!" We chimed.

Walking into the living room, I played with Ginger as a 'Hi' to her.

"So, who's driving? What car are we taking? Where are we going first? Oh, and also where are we eating?" I asked in a rather rushed manner. I should probably mention rapid fire questioning is my specialty. Changbin would've been impressed had he been there... 

"Oh my gosh Y/nie," Jordi began, laughing, "Not even 2 minutes and you're already asking about food!"

"Hey hey hey, you guys nickname me Molkabang Girl! Now I have to be one!" I replied defensively. The sisters burst out in a fit of laughter. "I don't see what so funny! You guys are meanies," I said pouting.

"Awwww, Y/nie," Sadie began trying to catch her breath, "We call you that because that's how you are and we love it!" Jordan nodded in agreement while sitting down next to me.

"We have the entire food day planned out so there will be snacks every 20-30 minutes," Jordi said reassuring me.

Still pouting I rested my head on Jordan's shoulder while she wrapped me in a warm hug.

"As for your other questions Y/nah," Sadie began again, "I'm going to drive us in the SUV, and like Jordan said, we have the entire day planned out. We're going to stop by on the way out for snacks, and then that mall in K-Town you sent."

"Okie," I replied brightening at the thought of snacks so soon.

"I just need to get my bag and shoes," Jordan said standing up from her seat.

"I need to fix my hair and then grab my bag," Sadie chimed, scurrying off.

I had waited only about 3 minutes and they were back out, making sure Ginger had everything she needed to be left at home.

After our quick snack stop at Diaso, we were on our way to L.A. We sang all of our favorite songs and the car was full of laughter and joy.

~OnE hOur laTeR~

We pulled into the mall parking structure. Easing into a parking spot, we all climbed out of the car.

"Any food around here?" I asked with an innocent smile.

Sadie and Jordan smiled, took my hands and pulled me inside the mall. The second we stepped foot in the doors, we were greeted with the sight of Asians...