Say the Name, 17!

Woohoo chapter 17 is here bitches!!! I was having a difficult time with finding and formatting outfits for this chapter which is why I didn't post it yesterday. But after struggling I mAdE iT🥲 It's also a hell of a long chapter so buckle up...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Sadie, Tsuru, Halie, and I ran backstage after 'Batter Up' so we could get changed into our outfits for 'Rulers'. My hands were shaking slightly from the adrenaline running through my veins. I don't think the four cups of coffee today helped either... or catching Chan looking right at me a few times while performing...

Sadie, Tsuru and Halie freed themselves from the wires trapping them with some help from me and Jordan. Thanks to Jordan supporting us backstage, our outfits were laid out with our names on each hanger so we wouldn't get confused.

One by one the four of us changed in the single, tiny dressing room. Jordan waited outside ready to fix any smudged makeup or lint adorning our clothes. I let the others go first so they wouldn't be as stressed about getting back on stage, besides, I needed to talk with Jordan.

"Chanlixmin is here."

Jordan looked at me like I was crazy. "Chan, Felix annnndd..."

"Seungmin"

She let out a laugh "You're funny Y/n"

I grunted in frustration, "I'm serious. I think Sadie saw them too."

"Who did I see?" The said girl asked.

"Stray Kids in the audience." I stated.

"Oh my god. I wasn't dreaming then. I saw them walking in the parking lot when we got here." Sadie started bouncing up and down.

My eyes got big and I flung my hands out. "SeE?! I tOld you bItcH!" Sadie was too busy trying to dodge my hands to reprimand me about my choice of words. "While we were performing I saw him watching me a few times."

"Who was watching you?" Sadie asked with squinted eyes.

"Chan"

"Chan from Stray Kids?" Halie piped up as she made her way out of the changing stall.

"Oh great now everyone is interested," I smiled sarcastically with some jazz hands.

"I saw him in the parking lot with Felix and Seungmin," Sadie informed Halie.

The door to our group's area opened revealing Tsuru. Looking around she asked, "What did I miss?"

Jordan glided over to the young girl and helped fix her slightly wrinkled clothes while Sadie brought everyone up to speed and I ducked into the changing room.

It was like being in 'The Peanuts Movie' only hearing "Whah wa wah wah whah" an occasional gasp could be heard, probably when Sadie got to the part about Chan, Felix, and Seungmin being in the audience...

A few moments later, I finished changing and walked out of the stall.

"How do I look?" I did a little spin after everyone was looking at me.

Sadie smiled and Jordan looked proud of herself while Halie and Tsuru gushed at the outfit.

"Oh my god you look hot bitch!" Halie commented.

"Hey hey, c'mon now it's been like five minutes," Sadie whined.

"I couldn't help myself alright? Jordan did way too good on Y/n's outfit-!" Halie defended herself while running away from Sadie.