Chapter 4

Hi~ I know I said that the third chapter was going to be the end for today but guess what 😃

..... your bitch got impatient again HA

Enjoy~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Seeing as it was noon, the three girls were hungry and tired from their shopping. Being the responsible one, Sadie was watching the two babies she called family annoy each other by mocking and calling each other names.

"Alright you two, we need to get lunch. I can see the lack of nutrition is affecting the one braincell you two share..."

"Damn why you gotta be so rude about it though," Jordan whined.

"Why yoU gOttA bE s0 rUuuuUdE~ yoU knoW tHat I'm hUmaN tOoooO~" Y/n sang out. She loved annoying the people closest to her. True to form, both Sadie and Jordan looked bewildered then rolled their eyes making a tsk noise to show their disappointment in their friend.

"Yeah you need food bitch," Sadie stated flatly.

Heaving a sigh Y/n asked, "Okie then Eomma... where are we eating?"

Sadie stared blankly off into the distance... "Why are we here... just to suffer?"

~TimE SkiP tO fOoD~

The friends ended up at a restaurant known for their Korean Fried Chicken. After a few moments of analyzing the menu, Sadie ordered and payed while Jordan and Y/n hunted for an available table.

The busy establishment seemed to be a popular place to grab a quick bite to eat during work, as there were many individuals in suits and other work place uniforms. Eventually, the girls found a booth in a corner. While they waited for the food to come, Sadie suggested they played a game to pass the time. This suggestion proved unnecessary as only a few moments into a round of 'Heads Up' the fried chicken, rice, tokkbokki, and other dishes arrived.

"Holy shit this looks good," Jordan spoke up. Her eyes were as wide as her drooling mouth.

"Oh my god it's a fucking five course feast," Y/n gawked at the food being placed in front of her.

"Yup, you're welcome," Sadie smiled, satisfied with the reactions of her company.

Y/n's POV

I couldn't believe how much food Sadie ordered. It must have cost a fortune! Honestly I haven't eaten out in a few weeks, and I missed it. Logan and I try our best to cook and make our meager funds stretch as far as possible, but our pathetic excuse of a father makes it really difficult with his prolific drinking and mental games. Honestly I'm surprised I'm as thick as I am considering how much that bastard eats out of MY portions.

"What are you guys waiting for? Dig in!" Sadie exclaimed.

We all picked up our chopsticks and began to eat. I started with a spicy piece of fried chicken and DAMN was it good! I'm 99% sure my eyes rolled to the back of my head just now and my soul absolutely left my body.

"It's so good oh my lord!" I exclaimed returning from heaven as I swallowed.

"Mmmhh oh mhy gohsh shis is sour good," Jordan managed to get out with her mouth full of tokkbokki.

"Hey hey, no talking with your mouth full. Jesus I thought you were raised better than that Jordi," Sadie shook her head in disapproval.

"Sorry Eomma, it was so good!" Jordan replied after making sure to swallow her food. She promptly placed more rice cakes on her plate as well as chicken and rice while Sadie rolled her eyes.

The rest of the time was spent in silent appreciation of the food, with exception to the occasional hum of disbelief at how good the meal was. Shortly before I could finish the rest of the food on my plate I got a notification on my phone.

My Lovely(ew) Brother~

You need to get home asap

As my brows furrowed, I stared typing. Logan began typing again as well and beat me to the send button.

My Lovely(ew) Brother~

Dad's back

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dun Dun Dun~ 

Someone bring the popcorn! Shit is going down soon. 

Anyway, short chapter a bit boring but I mean the food makes up for it kinda... I never thought I'd be one of those 'here's a low-key dramatic cliffhanger' kinda writers but then again I never thought I'd be writing on Wattpad but here we are~

BYE LOVE YOU GUYS!