Chapter 8

The next morning when I awoke, all the memories flashed through my mind.

The fear, the broken bottles, the pain, the tears, the love.

I looked around the room to discover the three people I loved most curled up on my bed. I glanced fondly at each sleeping figure. I look over to see my phone on the bedside table. I reach over a snoozing Sadie, pick it up and check the time.

8:00 am.

I have multiple missed calls and texts from both Sadie and Jordan. Of course they called me after I didn't tell them if I was home safe or not. What surprised me more was the date logged on each missed call compared to the current date. 2 whole days ago?!

"What!" Oopsies...

I glanced around to see if I had disturbed any of the sleeping beauties.

Logan stirred, but it seems he settled back down into a more comfortable position on my legs. His dead weight is going to kill my legs. Sorry bro...

I moved my legs around to get my sore body comfortable, but in the process kicked him off the bed...

He fell with a loud thump. I cringed hard.

Moments later a disheveled head of hair popped up from the floor. I met Logan's narrow, judging eyes with an innocent smile.

He heaved a sigh, "What time is it?"

"8:30ish," I responded.

Logan ran a hand over his face and sighed again.

"Ew, go brush your teeth bro," I blew right back at his face.

Logan laughed and walked off to find a spare toothbrush in the girls' bathroom. When he couldn't find one he was forced to come back and wake Sadie up from her slumber. Eventually, the two of them found what they needed and began to get ready for their day. Jordan, however, stayed a sleeping baby on top of me.

After about 30 minutes I began to smell mouth watering aromas floating into the bedroom from the kitchen. I gently shook Jordan wanting to be able to enjoy the food at the dining table.

"Hey, Jordi," I whispered in her ear, "It's time to wake up girly."

...nothing...

"Well, I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice," I sigh opening YouTube on my phone. I made sure my volume was at max before hitting the play button.

"Wakey Wakey. C'mon, it's time to wake up. Don't want to be late today. Good morning Sunshine~"

(A/N: HeLp WhY iS hIs VoiCE thE oNly ThinG i HeaR rN)

After the first two statements, Jordan was up and looked as if she had seen a ghost.

"Well aren't you bright eyed and bushy tailed," I laughed at her exasperated expression.

"For a hot minute I thought Felix was actually in the room," Jordan sighed while I laughed.

"Hot for sure," I muttered under my breath. "Come on sleepy head I want breakfast, but your kinda on top of me~"

Noticing our position, Jordan got an evil smirk on her face. "Am I heavy?" She asks.

I eyed her suspiciously, "My arm is arm is asleep... so kind of... why?"

She snickered picking up her arms and legs in a superman pose. In other words, concentrating all her weight on my stomach and arm.

"Oh geez-" I wheezed as the air left my body. I used all the strength I could muster and rolled. Soon enough, Jordan was off the side of the bed and met the fate Logan did around 40 minutes earlier.