Chapter 11

After about 6 hours of trying on outfits, finalizing choices, altering sizes, and trying on the altered pieces of clothing to make sure they were correct and looked good, Jordan and I were done. As if on cue, Sadie walked into the room.

"Y/nnah, we have to go meet the girls for another practice before the performance tomorrow." Sadie said while looking down at her phone. She was probably looking at our schedule.

"Ok, Jordi just finished altering my outfits for tomorrow," I replied.

Sadie looked up from her phone scanning my sport's bra and short I had on, similar to the way Jordan did hours ago.

"I know, I'm off to change right now," I laughed and watched as Sadie nodded in satisfaction and walked out of the room.

"You have 30 minutes Y/n," Sadie called over her shoulder. I smiled while shaking my head. As I walked out of Jordan's room, she caught my forearm and turned me to look at her. Her face was strangely serious. My knit eyebrows asked her the silent question, 'What's wrong?'

"Promise me you won't hurt yourself again."

I felt my facial features soften as I pulled her in a hug. "I'll try my best Jordi~" I mumbled in to the shorter girl's hair.

"Good, I can't have you getting any of your blood on the clothes!" Jordan joked, "Blood stains are a pain in the ass to try and get out."

I laughed at her serious expression, ruffled her hair and nodded before walking out to get ready for practice with the girls.

I went back next-door to Logan and my apartment to get ready.

First I ran into my bedroom and made my bed.

The last time I forgot to make my bed... oh lord have mercy. Logan went crazy.

He always wants to make sure my room is presentable. I don't understand it because his room is always such a mess but whatever.

Then after it was perfect, I ran into the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

The warm water ran over my body, which was really relaxing.

The wounds my father gave me that night two weeks ago have healed, leaving a few scars on my back, though nothing extremely noticeable.

I finished my shower and checked the time on my phone. I had 7 minutes left.

Now feeling rushed, I ran a hair brush through my hair as I blow-dried it hoping it'll look halfway presentable when it's done.

I threw on some quick blush and mascara so I didn't look like a zombie-looking beast.

I realized with 3 minutes to spare that I was still wrapped in a towel, so I literally ran back to my room and threw some clothes on that would make dancing bearable, but would still make sure my scars were covered.

My outfit: