Chapter 16

Bangchan's pov

I was really surprised that those girls from the parking lot were actually performing. They looked like staff and they didn't have the same pressure on their shoulders I noticed with other performers here. The one girl who was running away from her friend in the parking lot came over to our section.

"Hyung, her name is Y/n. She's the ACE of the group, second youngest." Felix whispered to me. Well it sounded like a whisper since the crowd was so loud. I nodded acknowledging his statement. I'm surprised they would put the second youngest in such revealing clothes, but who am I to judge?

Then Felix pointed over at another girl, "See the girl with short black hair?" I nodded again. "She's Tsuru, she's the youngest." I could tell, she had a softer look than the other girls. Her stage outfit was also the most covering.

I was watching Y/n while Felix told me about members. I saw her squinting, mumbling, a smile growing on her face. Then she burst out in laughter and ran off. She drug someone back with her and pointed over our heads, I looked back to see what she was looking at. It was a meme of her cussing. I thought it was funny and her reaction was really cute. "Her name is Sadie, she's the oldest and the leader," Felix continued. I jumped a little forgetting he was there...

"Oh look! There's Halie. She's my bias bro," Felix elbowed me in the ribs.

"Ok, can you stop elbowing me," I whined.

They finished their first song and began to line up on the main stage.

"Hello everyone, we are QueenKard," Everyone's attention went to the girl talking. I think Felix said her name was Sadie or something. "My name is Sadie, I'm the leader of these crazy people. I'll let them introduce themselves now."

"Hi I'm Hana, nice to meet you all. It's such an honor to be able to perform for all of you."

"I'm Halie, I hope you all enjoy our performance and have fun!"

"Hello, I'm Izzy. I hope you all are having as much fun as we are up here."

"I'm Olivia, Thank you all for being here and for those of you who already knew us, thank you so much for supporting us it means so much," Olivia's eyes looked shiny from the screen, is she going to cry?

"No~ don't cry~" One of them piped up. Oh, it's Y/n. "Ji-Young save us from all crying," She whispered into her microphone. How cute.

"Ok then~ Hi, I'm Ji-Young. They all insist on calling me Ji thou-," Ji-Young got cut off by an outburst from Y/n.

"Hey hey hey," She abruptly let go of Olivia and walked over to Ji-Young with a pointed finger. "You've never told us no bitch."

"Language," Sadie whined. I snorted, seeing someone having to deal with my life for a little bit."We literally talked about this less than an hour ago Y/n!"

"Really...?! What do you guys say? Hmm?"Oh no, she's going to do something. I can tell from her smile that said 'sorry not sorry' "Sing with me guys! I think all of you will know this song," Y/n began singing the chorus to 'Stay' from Justin Bieber and Kid Laroi.

"I'll be.."

"FUCKED UP," The crowd responded. Of course, just like Seungmin. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"If you can't be right here," Y/n began laughing and running around the stage. It made me happy seeing her so carefree.

"Well on that note~" Y/n started talking again after recovering from her laughter, "My name is Y/n, but if you ask Sadie I'm actually named brat." Everyone in the audience started laughing, "Also some our fans have labeled me as the 'WildKard' and I think you can all figure that out." Y/n paused as cheers sounded across the small stadium. "Anyway~ It has been so fun performing for you all so far, the energy is absolutely amazing," Y/n concluded. I can see the relief on Sadie's face.