(Chapter 1) Part 2: The Big Guy

"What the hell is that?!" Dan asks is confusion.

Nearic looks ahead to see the blue furred, red-lipped monster they saw painted on the walls of the front lobby, except this one is a real 18 ft plush toy. Nearic sighs as he walks forward, seemingly ignoring Dan's question.

"Hey, wait up!" Dan yells, running after his brother.

Nearic stops before a board that holds text on it, when Dan stands beside his younger brother, Nearic then presses the big red button that's on it, the giant toy's theme song then starts playing.

Dan groans as he drags his hand down his face as he listens to the theme song, Nearic taking a picture of Huggy as his older brother says, "Yes, I know it's Huggy Wuggy, I'm mainly wondering why it's so damn big!" he shouts, motioning to the giant plush with a chop of his hand.

Nearic puts his phone away and replies, "I don't exactly know why, but he is definitely something you shouldn't yell about when he can hear you."

Dan rolls his eyes, "Again with the-"

The younger brother slaps a hand over Dan's mouth, "Don't even start arguing with me here, just... humor me, alright?"

Dan sighs and nods, Nearic removes his hand and looks around to understand the room better. It's a circular room with a large skylight above them, Playtime Co.'s logo above Huggy, a long conveyer belt circling the room above even that, several Huggy boxes scattered around that are torn open, and three doors. One has a sign above it saying 'Power', another door had a blue hand pad above it, and the final door has blue and red hand pads above it.

Nearic looks back to his brother, "Alright, since one of these doors needs two hands, and the other is most likely locked, try using the blue hand to open the sealed door there." pointing to the blue hand only door.

Dan arcs an eyebrow, "What makes you think it's locked?" then starts walking over to the glass paned door that leads to the power room and tries to open it, resulting in only jostling it.

Dan looks back at Nearic's deadpan stare, "Okay, it's locked." before turning a little to the left and slapping the blue hand to the pad.

However, it immediately shuts down as an obvious charge slowly makes its way through a cable that leads past the locked power room door, but before either brother could comment on it, the sound of metal clinging is heard.

Both look to where they heard it, only to see a yellow key dangling off Huggy's raised hand, "Okay, what the fuck?" Dan asks.

Nearic snickers, "Just grab the key with the GrabPack, I can't reach it."

Dan look around the room quickly, looking for something, before sighing and grabbing the key from Huggy's hand, before turning around to the power room door and unlocking it.

Nearic walks over as Dan opens them up and gestures inside, "Kiddies first." he says, a smirk on his face.

Nearic rolls his eyes and walks through, Dan following just behind him, they both walk into a room filled with circuit breakers, power poles, and outlets, but they also get something else from it.

Dan covers his nose and Nearic scrunches up his, Dan asks, "Ugh, what is that smell?"

Nearic shakes his head, "No clue. Look around, I think the emergency power is the only thing on in this building, figure out a way to turn on the rest of the power."

Dan nods and walks off around the room to understand the power systems, while Nearic tries to find what is making the bad smell, which is why he spots something to the right of the door.