(Chapter 3) Part 19: The Counselor's Office Ep. 2

They exit the room into the dark hallway, they see the other TV that are mounted along the walls, several doors and windows along the path to the other end of the hall, said other end being lit up by a bright light. They walk through to the other end, inspecting the rooms and windows they passed by, the first was closed door to their left, the room was dark, and nothing was seen as important when Nearic peered inside. The next was a blocked off room to their right, the door was open, and the light was on, allowing Dan to see the impaled mini Bunzo Bunny toy on the spiky blockade, and the word 'Help' painted in blood on the wall behind it.

They continue to make their way through the hall, passing empty rooms and bloody pools on the floor, Dogday shudders, "I don't like this."

Dan nods with hum, Hoppy replying, "Agreed."

Nearic reaches the other end first, seeing a closed door next to an empty battery socket, a cable connecting the two, "Hm." He looks down the other way and sees two rooms down the other end of the small hallway.

One of the was on his left, the other was on the other opposite end of the hall, easily seeing yet another battery socket, the room was filled with Red Smoke, "Oh boy."

Dan asks, "What's wrong?" now standing next to his brother, Nearic points ahead, and Dan looks over, sagging at the sight his brother was worrying over, "Oh..."

Dogday and Hoppy weren't far behind and look over, Dogday freezes, "He's here." He whispers hastily.

Dan nods, "Yeah, we noticed."

Nearic starts walking down the hall, his father hastily following his son, and Dan along with Hoppy following shortly after, the youngest saying, "Don't worry dad, we'll get out of here as soon as we can, I promise."

They turn to the room on their left and do a quick search, finding nothing, they move on. When they reach the other door, the window to the right of the door actually being a hole in the wall, they see a Bunzo Bunny toy walking across the floor, coughing and wheezing from the Red Smoke around them. It eventually falls to the floor, unconscious, before stomping is heard to the left of the room, then Catnap sprints across the room, snatching up the toy and running away, all in one swift motion.

The action has Dogday freezing up, Hoppy gasping and taking a step back, Dan bending his knees for action, while barely reacts, only his eyes widening in surprise, then a low angry voice says, "You're next, Faker!" making the youngest inhale sharply.

Dan quickly replies softly, "We have to be careful." Quickly sending out his hand and grabbing the battery that sits just below the socket ahead of them.

Hoppy nods, "Yeah, he really has it out for us."

Dogday glances at his son, seeing the boy taking deep breathes, eyes not leaving the room, and his left hand fidgeting nervously. So he puts a hand on the boy's shoulder, making Nearic flinch and look up at his father, the tall canine only squeezes the boy's shoulder reassuringly before nodding behind him. Nearic takes a deep breath again and looks back, seeing his brother and aunt walking away to the other door, the young man looks back at Dogday and nods, making the father smile slightly.

They turn around and walk away to catch up to the other pair, Dan plugs in the battery as they finally do, the door it's connected to opening up as a result, showing a long dark hallway with a red light at the end, Hoppy hums, "I hate this place." She says nonchalantly.

Nearic nods, "Who doesn't at this point."

Dogday's chest rises as he's about to speak, only for the two to look at him and say, "Don't start." Silencing him as he nods in surrender.

They start walking through the hall, looking around the eery path, seeing dead toys, pools of blood, writing on the walls, closed of room, more dead toys, spike traps, and rubble. Upon reaching the other end they see a large message written in blood on the wall reading, 'HELP,' tons of rubble and dead toys at their feet. Dan looks up and sees handle above them, he hums as he fires green hand at it before pulling himself up, he sees that there's a vent that goes in two directions on either side of him, but the one on his left leads as an exit seen.