44. Isobel*

Stefan's POV

"Damon won't stop texting me." Natalie grumbles as we walk into school, hand in hand. "Why is my brother texting you?" I ask, jealously lacing my tone. "No clue. He's been texting me all morning, literally from the moment I woke up." She tells me and I tense which Natalie notices.

"What's wrong?" She asks and I look down at her before pulling her behind me to an empty classroom. I lock the door behind us, quickly turning around and grab Natalie's face in my hands, pressing my lips to hers firmly. She grips my arms as I walk her backwards, pressing her against the wall.

"Stefan, are you jealous of your own brother?" Natalie asks amused, breaking away from my lips. "Yes, when it comes to you." I answer honestly before kissing her hastily again. She moans into my mouth as she pushes my jacket off, letting it drop to the floor. I reach under her dress and rip her panties making her gasp.

"Stefan!" She scolds as I smirk. "I'll buy you more." I tell her, pressing my lips back against hers. I lift her onto a desk and undo my trousers, pulling my dick out before grabbing her legs and wrap them around my hips. I line up with her and push in, not wasting time as I move.

"Stefan..." she moans as I thrust my hips against hers. "You're only mine, Laine. No ever man will ever have you like I do." I growl as she nods, her hands gripping the back of my neck. "Who's gonna stop them?" She says breathlessly and I glare at her, moving my hand up to grip her throat tightly.

"Don't test me, Laine. I have no problem making them watch, showing them that you're mine. You understand?" I growl, thrusting my hips against hers harder. "Stefan!" She moans loudly, her nails digging into me. "I said do you understand, Laine?" I ask her again.

"I-I understand." She moans, her thigh shaking in my grip. I lower my lips to hers, kissing her harshly. I feel her clenching around my cock, her cum starting to leak out. "Stefan, I'm cumming." She whimpers, loud moans leaving her lips. "Cum for me, baby." I growl, feeling my high coming.

"Oh fuck!" She moans as her orgasm washes over her. "Fuck." I grit out as I cum. I slowly my thrusts down before slowly pulling out as she moans softly. "You belong to me, Lainey." I tell her firmly, watching as a smirk comes onto her lips. "And you belong to me, Stefan." She tells me as I cup her face in my hands, lowering my lips to hers.

******

Damon's POV

"Why the hell aren't you answering me, Tia?" I grunt, looking down at my phone to see Natalie hasn't replied to any of my texts. I shake my head, putting my phone away before I enter Alarics classroom, seeing Elena already inside. "Damon, thanks for coming." Alaric greets.

"Sorry, I'm late. My dog at my...uh never mind." I say, noticing the worried look on both of their faces. "Where's Natalie and Stefan?" Alaric asks and I shrug. "No idea. Tia's not replying to my messages." I tell him. "Well, she needs to be here. She's not answering my texts either." Alaric says. "Or mine." Elena adds.

I pull out my phone and dial Natalie number. "It's ringing." I mouth, tapping my foot on the ground impatiently before the line goes dead. "She cut me off!" I exclaim before I quickly type out a text. 'Tia, get your fine ass to Alarics classroom now! And if my brother's with you, drag him here.'

"Wait." Elena says with furrowed eyebrows as me and Alaric look at her. "She normally doesn't answer when..." she trails off, her face screwed up in disgust. "When she what? What's the problem?" I question but she remains silent. "God damn it Elena. Finish that sentence."

All of the sudden, the door swings open and Natalie walks in, looking hot and flustered followed by a smirking Stefan. "Hey." Natalie says causally as she fixes her dress. Stefan leans back against one of the desks, and pulls Natalie between his legs, wrapping his arms around her waist. "What's with all the furrowed eyebrows?" He asks.