121. Prom*

(Play song when Natalie and Stefan dance.)

)

Natalie's prom dress, hair and shoes

Stefan's POV

I can not take my eyes off of Natalie as she cooks around the kitchen. She wears nothing but a pair of red lace panties and my old football jersey. I'm practically drooling at the sight of my girl, all sane thoughts evading my mind as I watch her. "Stef, can you grab some plates please?" Natalie asks as I stare at her legs.

"Stefan!" Natalie calls making me blink out of my stare and look up at her. An amused smile is on her lips as she looks at me. "Are you alright?" She asks. "Y-yeah." I mutter unconvincingly as I nod my head. "Why do you ask?" I wonder. "Well, I called you like seven times, and you looked to be in a world of your own. You would think someone with enhanced hearing wouldn't have difficulty hearing their fiancé." Natalie teases.

"Sorry, baby. What did you need?" I asks softly. "Two plates, please." Natalie tells me, done with chopping up tomatoes. I stand up from my chair, eyeing my last name on her back. Instantly, I think of our wedding day, the day where my name finally becomes hers. I can picture her in a white dress with lace, walking towards me with a huge smile adorning her lips.