128. What Kind Of Name Is Honoria Fell?

Natalie's outfit

Natalie's outfit

Natalie's POV

Whatever Qetsiyah did to Stefan, he doesn't remember anything. And I mean, anything. Not his life when he was a kid or any memories with Damon, him meeting Kathrine and turning into a vampire, not Lexi his best friend, not meeting me, or any of our relationship. Nothing.

Damon was sure that he had it handled and that he could reunite Stefan with his memories but I highly doubted that a mere vampire could return someone's memories. Especially when them said memories were taken away by a very powerful bitch- I mean, witch.

"Do you think we're idiots for allowing Damon to handle this on his own?" Elena suddenly questions me as she takes a sip of her coffee. I glance up at her, thinking over her question. "Well, I don't want to call us idiots..." I trail off and Elena chuckles. "But we are idiots." She finishes. "Yeah, seems so." I joke before sighing heavily.

"Nat..." Elena calls me softly and I look up at her, running my hand through my hair as guilt continues to consume me. "You've done nothing wrong." She assures with a sympathetic look on her face. "You did everything to find him, Nat. Stop blaming yourself." She says firmly.

"I can't help it. I looked everywhere when I should have realised he was at the quarry. I mean, that's where he was going to dump Silas, so why didn't I think of there in the first place?" I question. "Because Silas tormented you, and distracted you." Elena utters but I shake my head. "I still should've known."

"Stefan will understand and he won't blame you. He never will." Elena assures before she gives me a playful smile. "Now, stop being so hard on yourself or I'm gonna have to kick your ass." She jokes and I scoff. "I'd like to see you try." I reply and she laughs.

I pull out my phone and check the time. It has been a while since me and Elena have heard from Damon and I'm getting restless. "Should we go to the Grill and find them?" I ask Elena who thinks about it for a moment and then nods. "Yeah, I could use some cheesy fries." She admits as we both stand up. "Yeah, so could I." I agree.

******

As me and Elena step into Grill, we see Damon and Stefan clinking two shots glasses together and a scoff leaves my lips. Me and Elena share a look of disbelief before we walk up to the two of them. "Wow! And here's us thinking you would be knees deep in bodies by now, Dames." I tease as Damon looks at me and Elena sheepishly.

"Hi, girls." He greets lowly and me and Elena roll our eyes at him. "Natalie, right?" Stefan asks, a light smile on his face. I have to hold in my tears and anger as I look down at him and nod. "Yeah." I mumble and Stefan nods. "Damon's told me everything about you. God, you are beautiful." He compliments and I can't help but blush.

"Thank you." I whisper and he smiles before looking at Elena. "And you are?" He wonders. "Elena, her sister." Elena informs before looking at Damon confused. "You didn't tell him that Nat has a twin?" She asks incredulously and Damon shrugs sheepishly. "You're an dipshit, you know that?" I roll my eyes and Stefan chuckles at my insult before he stands up.