132. Dr. Wes Maxfield

Natalie's Outfit

Natalie's Outfit

Stefan's POV

For the first time in a very long time, me and Natalie wake up in the same bed, together. I groan lightly as I open my eyes and a smile instantly pulls at my lips when I feel a familiar weight laying on my bare chest. I peer down at Natalie, running my hand up and down her back as her eyes start to flutter open.

"Morning, baby." I whisper and a sleepy smile pulls at her lips as she looks up at me. "Morning." She whispers back, cuddling up to me more. "You're are still here." I mumble to myself but Natalie hears me and furrows her eyebrows at me in confusion. "What?" She asks cutely.

"I thought I was dreaming of you being in my arms." I admit and Natalie smiles, reaching up to place her lips on mine. I move my hand up to her messy hair, tangling it even more as I deepen the kiss. "Okay, I definitely wasn't dreaming." I correct and Natalie giggles against my lips. "Well, what can I say?" She teases making me chuckle.

Natalie tugs the sheets up to cover us more before burying her head in my neck as I rub my hand up and down her thigh that's situated across my legs. "Do you think we can spend the whole day here? I don't want to share you with anybody yet." Natalie wonders. "I'm completely up for that." I smile, pressing my lips against her hair.

"Though I feel like something is bound to happen and we will have to leave the bed." I utter. "No." Natalie whines making me chuckle. "No, nothing is going to happen. We're spend the whole day in bed and that's that." She says firmly and before I can agree, my bedroom door shoots open and Damon saunters in. "Yo! Lovebirds!" He calls and Natalie groans.

"You're gonna be the only Salvatore left by the end of today." She whispers to me making me smirk. "I heard that, Tia." Damon calls out. "I don't care." Natalie mumbles grumpily. I peck her forehead before sitting up making Natalie let out a noise of complaint. She follows my action and sits up, leaning onto my back, her thigh, somehow, still wrapped around my waist.

"Did either of you notice that I was held against my will, shot in the head, and now I can't find elena?" Damon complains. "Is Nik back in town?" Natalie asks making me chuckle amused. "Very funny. I don't need to ask how your night was." Damon grumbles as he rolls his eyes and I smirk, rubbing my fingertips up and down Natalie's leg.

"What do you mean you can't find Elena?" Natalie questions seriously. "I mean, she's not picking up her phone, she's not in her dorm or in yours, she's nowhere in the house." Damon lists as a panicked look grows on his face. "Which leaves me to believe Dr Creepy Ken doll has her somewhere." He utters. "Dr Wes Maxfield?" Natalie wonders and Damon nods.

"Yeah, the one that operates on vampires during business hours, yeah, that one." He confirms as he grabs Natalie's robe and my jeans before throwing them at us. "Get dressed, both of you. I need your help." He orders. "You said you don't know where she is." I remind him as Natalie slips her robe on and climbs out of bed.