118. No-Humanity Party*

(Play song during mature scene.)

Natalie's Outfit

Natalie's Outfit

Stefan's POV

Elena suddenly shoots up with a sharp gasp before her hand wanders to her throat. She massages the skin, trying ease the dull ache in her neck. "What the hell did you do to me?" She questions angrily as she glares up at me from where I stand at the foot of her bed. "I didn't do anything." I tell her, watching her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"I warned you about messing with Laine, but you didn't listen, as usual. So, she snapped your neck, with her mind." I add, my voice full of pride for my girl. "We brought you back here before you can cause any more trouble." I utter. "So, you're both grounding me because I dropped Caroline on her thick head and hurt your little fiancés feelings?" Elena asks incredulously.

"That, and because, like an idiot, you fed on someone. In public." I explain in annoyance. "So what? I was hungry." Elena shrugs carelessly as she stands up from the bed and starts to take her top off. I instantly spin around, shaking my head in disbelief. I hate how Elena really thinks I'm going to betray the love of my life.

"Are you really stripping in front of me when Laine is in the next room, close to ripping your head off for all the shit you've pulled?" I grumble. "I'm done cheering, so I'm going to change. Whether you look- or touch- it's extremely up for you." Elena replies smugly and I scoff. She had a subtle flirtatious tone, one that I wish I missed as an expression of disgust takes over me.

"Stefan!" Natalie suddenly calls out as a loud noise rumbles from downstairs. Concern flushing through me, I rush down the stairs, expecting Natalie to be fighting a new opponent- and winning, off course. Only, I'm met with a more disconcerting sight. Raising our alcohol, teens linger in our normally quiet home, the intention of getting shit-faced drunk lacing in their eyes.

"So that's who she was texting." I mumble, before I sigh as vociferous music erupts from the speakers. Much to our dismay, we watch Elena join the party that she planned, like nothing is wrong, a huge smile on her smile. "What the fuck is she playing at?" Natalie utters angrily, glaring at her sister. "I have no clue, baby." I shrug, completely baffled.

"What the hell are we going to do with all this?" She then asks, gesturing to all the teens in our house. "For now, there's nothing we can do, Laine." I declare, even if I don't like it. "We can't vervain her without at least someone noticing or lure her into a room. And we can't compel them to go home with vervain in the towns water supply." I explain.

"So, what you're saying is we join the party?" Natalie inquires, raising her eyebrows. "Do you want to?" I ask, raising my eyebrows back. "Do we have anything better to do right now?" Natalie sighs. Starling her, I bend down and lift her over my shoulder with ease, keeping one hand on her dress to keep it in place.