133. Soon-To-Be...

Stefan's POV

"Care, why are we all here?" Natalie asks as she drops next to me on the couch and I wrap my arm around her shoulders. Caroline has gathered all of us, except for Tyler and Matt who are apparently late according to Caroline, in the living room for some reason. "We need to wait for Tyler and Matt." Caroline utters as she paces in front of the fireplace.

"Who's died?" Damon jokes as he cuddles up with Elena on the opposite couch. "Shut up, Damon." Caroline grumbles as the front door opens and Tyler and Matt finally walk in, Tyler carrying a bag with him. "Finally! Where the hell have you two been?" Caroline exclaims. "Sorry, there was traffic." Matt replies as Tyler walks over to Caroline and pecks her lips.

"So, why are we here?" Bonnie wonders curiously, asking the question we all want to know the answer to. "So, as everyone knows, we've had a very bad few months, especially Stefan and Lee." Caroline starts, glancing at me and Natalie. "And I think we need to do something to have some happiness." She explains making us even more confused. "Still doesn't explain why we're here." Jeremy points out.

"I'm getting to that, okay? As you all know, I've finished planning Lee and Stefan's wedding..." she starts and we all nod before Caroline looks at me and Natalie. "How do you two feel about getting married this Saturday?" She asks nervously and the whole room falls quiet. Me and Natalie look at each other before a wide smile forms on my lips.

"Yes." I immediately say as Natalie turns to face me properly. "I don't want to wait any longer to make you Mrs Salvatore." I admit and Natalie smiles, nodding her head. "Let's get married." She utters and Caroline exclaims happily. "Yes!" Everyone laughs at her enthusiasm, shaking their heads amused. "Okay, so this Saturday, one O'clock?" Caroline asks and we all nod.

"Wait. We haven't got bridesmaids dresses yet." Elena points out. "That's what we're doing today. Natalie already has her dress so I have booked for us to go and pick our bridesmaids dresses. The boys need to go and get fitted for tuxes and suits. Damon, Stefan and Jeremy, you three need tuxes. And Tyler and Matt, you need new suits." Caroline explains.

"What colour suits?" Tyler wonders curiously. "Black, obviously." Caroline says in a 'duh' tone. "Are we really doing this?" Natalie whispers to me, smiling happily and I nod, brushing her hair away from her face. "Yeah, we're really doing this, baby." I whisper back, staring into her eyes. "I love you." Natalie whispers. "I love you." I whisper, leaning forward to peck her lips.

"Okay, we need to go." Caroline demands as we all get up from the couches and start making our way out of the house. "Stefan, are you going to be able to be away from Tia for the next few hours?" Damon teases and I roll my eyes. "Piss off, Damon." I grumble and he chuckles.

"Damon, leave him alone or I'll kick your ass." Natalie warns and I smirk. "Well, you heard my girl. Leave me alone." I smirk before cupping Natalie's cheek and bringing my lips down to hers. "I'll see you soon." I whisper and Natalie nods. "Love you." She whispers. "Love you." I reply before Caroline grabs Natalies arm and drags her away from me.

"She's mine today, Stefan." Caroline tells me and I chuckle. "Yeah, but only for a few hours." I warn playfully and Caroline flips me the bird making me chuckle again before I walk over to Damon's car. "Any chance we can shove Jeremy out of the car on the way there?" Damon wonders as I look at the directions Caroline had sent me.

"I heard that." Jeremy grumbles as he climbs into the back. "It was just a suggestion, Little Gilbert." Damon shrugs innocently before he starts the car and drives off down the drive way, Matts car following close behind us. "Any chance we can stake him and then dump his body somewhere, Stefan?" Jeremy mumbles making me chuckle lowly.