119. Bonnie's Working With Silas

Natalie's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Natalie's outfit

Natalie's POV

I run down the stairs of the Gilbert house and begin to look through the red rugs for something to eat. I suddenly feel someone's presence making me prepare myself for danger, but instead I come face to face, with a familiar presence. "Jeremy." I whisper before I look around confused.

"Run." Jeremy suddenly tells me. "Jezza, what are you talking about?" I ask, noticing his worried and anxious gaze. "You need to run, Natty. He's going to kill all of you." He warns. "Who, Jer? You're not making any sense." I utter. "Silas." He mutters and that one name makes me stop in my tracks.

My whole body stiffens, memories of what happened on the island appearing in front of me, acting as weapons against my heart. I ponder how we could avoid someone when I don't even know what they look like. "He wants you, Natty." Jeremy tells me and I furrow my eyebrows at him. "What's that supposed to mean?" I question cautiously.

"He's been watching you. So, you need to be careful. Promise me you'll be careful." Jeremy pleads and I nod. "I promise." I utter, still in shock at his admission. "I miss you." I whisper and Jeremy gazes down at me sadly. "I know. I miss you, too." He whispers back. "Stay." I plead. "I can't, Natty." He replies, looking brown at the thought of going.

"Please. I need my brother." Desperation fills my voice as tears well in my eyes. "I'm so sorry, Natty." Jeremy whispers, just as heartbroken. His hand comes up to cup my cheek and I place my hand over his. "Be careful, Sis. All of you." He warns before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I jump awake with a confused expression and I groan, recalling my dream or was a it a nightmare based on the information I received. Seeing Jeremy made it feel so real, like he was there with me. I could actually feel his touch and his warmth. I just hope that I never forget it.

I slowly detach myself from Stefan's tight grip, planning to make a sneaky getaway to the kitchen. However, I smile when I fail miserably as Stefan's arms tighten around me, pulling me back into the bed. "Where are you going?" Stefan's raspy morning voice hits my ears and I feel it travel to dangerous places.

"Oh, I'm just going to see my other fiancé. He misses me." I tease and Stefan hums in amusement, pressing a kiss onto my neck. "You wanted ice cream, didn't you?" He questions knowingly. "Okay, it is not fair how well you know me." I grumble in fake annoyance and Stefan chuckles.

"I'll bring you some this time." I whisper as last time I had ice cream, I didn't share it and I got glared at by Stefan all morning. Forgive me if I sometimes have a brain malfunction and forget to grab a second bowl. "Okay." He whispers, pressing his lips against mine before he releases me from his clutches.

I smile deviously as I lift up my fingers to show I had them crossed. "Sorry but not sorry, hubby. More ice cream for me." I taunt before darting out of our room. "If you don't bring me ice cream, we're not getting married!" He threatens but I can hear the joking in his tone. "Fuck you, Stefan." I grumble hearing his laughter.

The Vampire Diaries: Natalie Gilbert जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें