Vol-1 Ch-15 The Clown

"So, would you mind telling me, why you didn't say anything about class representatives?" I glared at Sae.

We were sitting in her cabin in the faculty office.

"So, you came to know about that. I was hoping you wouldn't." she answered.

"Why? I am helping you, aren't I?"

"Because you are an unreliable variable. You didn't tell anything about point system to your classmates, just for your entertainment. I will not accept that you are helping me, unless you bring in good results. Being a class representative is a serious role. Once submitted, they can't be changed unless the person is expelled. The power they hold is immense. They have the final say in class related matters, even the teacher can't interfere." she explained.

"Cool, then submit my name to the school. Whole class has already agreed to it. You can go and ask them, but that would be just a waste of your time."

She sighed and gave in. Knowing that it was worthless to try and change the outcome.

"Then whose name are you submitting as the co-leader? In your absence, he or she will hold the powers of the leader."

"Kouenji Rokusuke"

"What!!" she shouted.

"There is no need for shouting woman, I was kidding. Matsushita Chiaki is the name."

"I swear you will be the death of me. I have noted the names and I will submit it. Now if you don't have any other inquiry, you can leave."

"Is it that time of the month, why are you so irritated?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I narrowly escaped death. That woman could really throw things at insane speed.

As I started walking towards cafeteria, my new friend joined me.

"Judging by the way you came out running, you said something inappropriate, didn't you?" Kushida said.

"Did I? I just stated the facts. Anyways, you got the recording I sent you?"

"Yes, I still can't believe that you were able to record me, during my ranting session. I never felt your presence."

That was good, it means Chiaki is a good stalker. Yes, she is the one who recorded Kushida. I gave her the task to stalk Kushida, 24x7. Well not exactly 24x7, because she didn't stalk Kushida during her sleep. That's why I had to take her group sessions.

"I told you, Kushida. I am someone you cannot comprehend to defeat. So let go of thinking such trivial things."

"That's something, I have come to understand. But why did you invite me to lunch. You have some plans, don't you?"

"I am glad you are catching on fast. Yes, we are going to the cafeteria to buy the exam question papers."

"I will not even ask. But why did you need me?"

"Kushida, if it comes down to dealing with a boy. Although I will prefer to deal with a girl. You are the perfect bait, do you understand what I mean."

"Yes, even though I don't like it. I will follow you." she said with genuine sadness.

It was three days, since that incident. But she is already much more open around me. Her genuine emotions are only seen by my eyes.

We reached the cafeteria and I started to search for a perfect candidate but then my eyes fell upon two beautiful girls. By the looks of it, they were from second year.

Magician of Coteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें