Vol-2 Ch-9 The Final Stand Part-1

What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.
-Sun Tzu
______________________________________

As I arrived at the student council office. I saw Chabashira-sensei waiting for me.

"Hey, everybody is inside?" I asked her.

She nodded with a grim expression. Considering the news she received yesterday, it was expected.

"Ayanokouji, I want you to know. Even if you don't win today. I will not disappointed in you. You have already made the class a lot better than I could have hoped. Even though we will be back to 0 points, maybe it is for the better." she said with a kind smile.

"I never thought you would be capable of saying such words. You should do it more often."

"There is no need to spoil this moment, Ayanokouji. I still haven't forgotten about you threatening me."

"Okay, but you should really have more faith in me. If there is one thing I am good at is winning." I said with a confident smile.

"Even after all this, you don't expect to lose?"

"Nah, I'd win."

I entered the meeting room. Kikyou was already sitting at her place. Everyone looked at me. Class C students were smiling with confidence, a far cry from what situation they were in. After yesterday's scathing remarks of Nazuna being my girlfriend, Nagumo wasn't present.

I took my seat and opened the can of cold coffee. For a moment Class C students were confused, as to why I was so unbothered.

While I was sipping at my drink. Tachibana started the proceedings.

"First of all, why isn't Sodou present here?" asked Sakagami interrupting Tachibana.

"He is busy with his studies, he wouldn't be needed anyways." I said.

"Is that allowed President?" he looked at Manabu, who just nodded.

"The accused is free to do, whatever he wants. But he can't complain if the decision is against him."

Sakagami's face showed annoyance but he kept his mouth shut.

"The time limit allotted by the President has ended and still we haven't received any statement from either of these classes. If nobody has anything to say then the President will make his decisions." Tachibana

"I would like to appeal to the President, to consider the physical proof present here rather than some made up stories by Class D. If that's not all then I just got informed that these Class D students tried to trick my students to tell lies." Sakagami said with anger in his voice.

"Is it true? Ayanokouji." Manabu asked.

"I was just giving them a choice to come clean and I would spare them from punishment but they weren't smart enough."

"Enough with your lies. Do you think we should believe a class that harbors rapists.
President, for the inconvenience caused to my class, I would like Sodou to be expelled. Not only that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka here, have wasted some important time of my students. I would like for him to be suspended as well." said the ugly troll. Yeah, that's what I would call this teacher.

"My, my. Someone is frustrated. Careful, or maybe you would be the one expelled here." I said with a glare that would chill his bones.

"We don't have time for this, I have more important things to do. President, if you may." he said with a shaky voice.

"I agree, I don't have time for this. So let's end it. I would like to present a video recording of the incident, that would prove that my classmate is innocent."