Vol-2 Ch-7 The Sleight

Yamauchi POV-

Today is the day when the greatest of all time soccer player aka me gets a girlfriend. Since I was little I had many girlfriends, the female population used to surround me like a bee to a-a you know what I don't know.

I met Ike in the classroom and the whole day we discussed our plans for our date with the girls.

My classmates think that I am a loser, but once Yajima becomes my girlfriend. I will show them that I am the most smartest and handsomest guy in the world.

When the classes ended Ike and me get up and meet our friend Sodou. I still remember the day he begged me to be his friend.

"Hey Sodou, wish us luck. We're are going on a date with Yajima and Okabe. Oh, I can't wait to do naughty things with her." I said. I predict that due to my undeniable hotness, she will agree to do naughty things with me in no time.

I wonder how it feels to do naughty stuff with a girl. I mean I already know, I have been with lots of women. I am very experienced in this stuff.

"My future is on the line here and you guys are going on a date! At least wish me luck." Sodou said.

Sheesh, I get it you have some worthless things to do but the videos I watch could turn into reality today. At least congrats me.

Soon, we left him on his own. As Ike and me get ready to leave. Kushida-chan stops us.

"Ike-kun and Yamauchi-kun, I heard you were going on a date with some girls." she said.

"Yes, yes. But don't worry Kushida-chan, I would never cheat on you. Just this one time." Ike said.

"What do you mean, Ike-kun?"

"N-nothing."

That loser is still stuck on one girl. I guess he isn't handsome like me who had done naughty stuff with a lot of girls. A Lot.

Kushida-chan gave us advice to help us in our date while I stared at her big boobies.

"Thank you, Kushida-chan. We will listen to what you said."

Before leaving Kushida-chan gave both of us a hug. I was hard when I felt her boobies on my chest.

Then Ike and I made our way to the location of our private date. At the rooftop. When we reached there only Yajima had arrived and Okabe was missing.

"Hey, Yajima-chan. I guess you are excited to go on a date with me, hug?" I asked with my signature smile.

"Yes, Yamauchi-kun. I am very excited." she said. Although her face didn't show any excitement. I guess she is nervous being near me.

"Yajima-chan when will Okabe-chan be here, she is late." Ike said.

"Don't worry Ike-kun. She isn't here, but I am. I will satisfy all your needs. Both of you, I am yours." she said seductively.

Holy cow, my fantasies are turning real!

"Y-Yajima-chan, what are you saying?" asked a nervous Ike.

"I said what you heard. I will do anything you want, even the naughty stuff. Just tell me to. I am yours, take me Ike-kun and Yamauchi-kun." she whispered.

Ike and I shared a look of joy. Even though I have to share her with this ugly guy, I will do anything to see a girl naked. We started touching her. I went to kiss her when she suddenly started screaming.

"Help! Somebody help! Please, save me." she cried.

Huh? What?

Suddenly, some boys who looked like students came out of nowhere and tackled us.