Vol-2 Ch-11 The Aftermath

"Ayanokouji-kun, Help!"

That's the first words I heard as I picked up the call incoming from Sakura.

Before I could say anything, the call ended.

I instantly opened the tracking application and located Sakura.

"Kikyou, open the tracker app, search for Sakura. Go to the security office and bring some security officers to the location." I instructed Kikyou and instantly ran off.

As I exited the club building, I ran into Ichinose. She looked like she was waiting for someone. On seeing me she tried to ask some question but before she could speak.

"Ayanokouji-kun, how-"

"Ichinose, climb on my back. I will explain when we reach the location. Fast, we don't have time." I interrupted her.

At first she was hesitant but after seeing my serious expression she held on to my back.

I took off, running at speeds which could match professional Olympic athletes.

It was evening, so most of the students were roaming the campus. All of them gave us a look. I guess running at insane speed while giving a girl piggyback ride wasn't common.

Soon, we reached the Keyaki mall. I let Ichinose down on the ground. She looked like she had survived a hurricane. Her hair was a mess and she looked at me with shock.

"One of my classmates is in danger, this is her location. We need to save her." I explained the gist of the situation.

We followed the point showing Sakura's location. It was a dark alleyway. I instructed Ichinose to start recording.

As we neared the location, we could hear muffled voices. On observing closely, I could figure out two shapes. One of them was lying on the ground and the other one was holding it down.

Seeing what was happening, Ichinose gasped.

“Why would you say something like that? You’re my treasure… Ever since I first saw you in a magazine, I’ve loved you. Meeting you again here, I felt like it was destiny. I love you… I can’t stop feeling this way about you! I’ll show you just how much I love you now… If I do that, then you’ll understand, Sakura.”

“No, let me go!”

It was the creepy clerk from the electronic store. He looked as hideous as ever.

"Hey! I’m no proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one. Now get off of her." I started walking towards him.

On seeing me, he panicked. He stood up and brandished a knife from his pocket.

Sakura looked at me with shock and gratitude.

"Don't come any closer. If you come closer I will kill you. Leave me alone with my Shizuku." he started swinging wildly. His hand was shaking.

I didn't stop, I kept moving forward slowly until I was at his arms length. I was at an angle from where the camera recording would have a clear view.

Suddenly, he dashed forward. Like a madman he tried to stab me with the knife.

"Ayanokouji-kun!" Ichinose and Sakura cried.

I was waiting for this moment. Now, he gave me the reason of self defense.

I dodged quickly and caught his wrist holding the knife, locking it in a strong grip. Then I forced him into an angle where my body was blocking the camera's vision. Then before he could even think of using his second hand.